Author Topic: Which Hotel?  (Read 3031 times)

Offline sannyrut

Which Hotel?
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:44:06 PM »
Haven't been to Calis for a few years now.Which hotels are good value?I have beeen to Bezay,Oykun,and Seketur in the past with my wife on a number of occasions.Have not been to Mutlu yet.Any suggestions would be welcome.

Offline Janice1971

Which Hotel?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 19:28:37 PM »
Tugay was really informal and laid back, or I guess my fav of all time is the Kaan, we stayed in the Harman in the winter and that was really nice, I can imagine that the summer would be lovely!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Which Hotel?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 00:28:12 AM »
I stayed at the Pelin last year for a couple of days and must say it was excellent value for money. It's friendly enough, slightly basic rooms but aircon included and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The Harman is also nice but a couple of roads back from the seafront - and strangely when I checked at sletoh [ www.sletoh.com ] I could get 5* all inclusive at the Majesty Resort in Yaniklar/Tuana Beach for the same price. That was for early June though.

Offline Pi55y

Which Hotel?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 07:18:49 AM »
Having just seen the stylish rooms, the grounds and the huge swimming pool at the new Bostans Hotel located next to the court house I think you will be hard pressed to find a nicer hotel in Calis and the rates are reasonable. Ok it might not be right on the prom (and that sometimes is not a bad thing) but it is in easy walking distance, has lovely sea views from the upstairs rooms overlooking the gardens and the dolmus stops just around the corner and of course Carole and Recip are perfect hosts.

Offline sunlover

Which Hotel?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 08:19:14 AM »
Where abouts is that Chrissie ?  i cant place the court houses.

would be interested in looking at the new Bostans.

Offline Denton

Which Hotel?
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 14:49:16 PM »
Hi Sunlover:  Went to Bostans yesterday for a fund raising event for a local school and we were encouraged to look over the hotel.  Every room has been Carole & recep got this new place a few months ago and have been working hard on it ever since.  Every room has been redecorated and every item of furniture in it is brand new.  The public rooms are great and there was a really nice feel to the place.  If you cannot place the Courthouse, can you remember the big Devlet hospital on the sea road out of Calais.  Bostans hotel is just behind it.  They have a big Garden, big pool and the views from the rooms on the top floor balconies are stunning - just sea, sea, and more sea.
This is their web address www.bostanotel.com and telephone is 0252 622 0222.   Hope this helps.

Offline sunlover

Which Hotel?
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 15:37:44 PM »
Thanks Denton, yes we know the hospital and surely we can find bostand if it,s behind it, thanks for the website address..

sounds like they have done a good job with it..will pay a visit when there in May.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Which Hotel?
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 16:36:12 PM »
Denton, the website is for Carole & Recep's last place on the prom, not their new one.

Sunlover, the courthouse is the pinkish purple building next to the Devlet, just on the roundabout heading towards Fethiye. You turn of the coast road at that roundabout, on the road that eventually will go to Sunday market, the new Bostans is the first building on the LHS. If you get as far as Sultan Pastenesi, you've gone too far.

Offline turkeysue

Which Hotel?
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 23:53:50 PM »
does any of you local folk have bostons new web address..??? 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Which Hotel?
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 23:59:08 PM »
The person 3 replies above you does

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf