Author Topic: hotel grand vizon  (Read 1583 times)

Offline turkeysue

hotel grand vizon
« on: October 09, 2012, 21:01:08 PM »
have any of you or yours stayed at the above hotel this year..???any comments would be helpfull thanx..  :)

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
Re: hotel grand vizon
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 14:40:53 PM »
i swear you asked this the other day haha. ive stayed there and my bf works there. are you looking to go next summer? half board? the evening food is an open buffet and is turkish, meze, chicken sometimes, soup, pudding and watermelon for dessert. nice but very turkish.
its a fairly small hotel, 48rooms, some with a pool view, which i would recommend, some with a view of the neighbouring field/nearby apartments..

guests are mainly german and turkish tour groups, but the fact a high number of them are tour groups means they're out most of the day and the pool is rarely ever full..

they usually employ students in the summer for the restaurant/bar and they usually dont speak very much English. the bar manager is friendly and day reception manager speaks perfect english. night reception guy is my bf and knows english and german  :)

the hotel boss is an arse and probably will never even acknowledge you. rude is the word for him, he just sits there watching tv all day/night

the pool is nice and big enough, baby pool too. it could do with a re-vamp though. cracked tiles etc around the edge.

not really any other facilities there, theres a pool table upstairs you can use  :)

anything else you want to know? haha  :)

Offline turkeysue

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 20:31:06 PM »
hi miss danni   Many thanx for your reply..yes we are thinking to book there next september....perhaps your boyfriend will make sure we get some good rooms..lol..we are no different to the germans in as much we love that end of calis and spend most days on the beach...do you live in calis.??we have stayed in many hotels/appartments in calis over the last 20 odd years but not this end...so here goes we are going to book...  :)

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 21:33:21 PM »
haha maybe!
yeah i do live in calis, at that end also  :) but further back,on the main road.
even though its at the end its right next to the bus stops and mini markets, and bars and restaurants across the road :D i like that end too  :)
haha i'll tell them i want commission  ;) x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf