Author Topic: kaan hotel  (Read 7150 times)

Offline Lynn25

Re: kaan hotel
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 18:03:06 PM »
Thank you, you've been very helpful.

Online Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 15:02:06 PM »
Hi we are looking at the Kaan hotel and Tugay hotel for Aug any info on these two hotels and area would be appreciated thanks  :)

Offline angela

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 20:56:06 PM »
Hi we are looking at the Kaan hotel and Tugay hotel for Aug any info on these two hotels and area would be appreciated thanks   :)

Hi Rana the Kaan is far superior to the Tugay its a good stroll from the town, but only  6 or 7 mins, we've been back two weeks now, and loved it, the gardens and the pool are spotless, with basic but comfy rooms, there is a good choice at breakfast and you can order omelette or fried eggs which are included.
The Tugay is ok, much more basic but wouldn't be on my list of places to go back to. hope that helps

Online Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 11:32:38 AM »
Thanks Angela that helps a lot   :) Looking for basic for 1 week stay before visiting family so budget ok for us.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 15:58:05 PM »
Aymes Hotel is nice and just 50 meters from the beach.  Check the reviews on Trip Adviser.

Offline swindsor

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 14:59:49 PM »
I have recently booked a week away at the Kaan Hotel, Calis for the first week in June 2015 for just me and my husband - first holiday abroad without the kids!   I read about the hotel on here before and thought it sounded just what we were looking for - cheap and cheerful.  I have since been looking on Trip Advisor and Holiday Watchdog and whilst 99% of the reviews for this hotel are really highly rated, there's just one or two that have said that they booked Kaan Hotel with Sunshine.co.uk (who we have booked with) and on arrival their rooms have been double booked and they were put in another hotel.  Has anyone encountered this or heard a similar story?  I know I should focus on the many positive reviews and not worry too much but I just thought I would ask.  Thanks.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 15:04:16 PM »
Don't know about double bookings but it's a cracking hotel in a good location usually booked at least a year in advance

Offline snowtop

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 15:36:08 PM »
The easiest way from the water taxi is,
DSoe
wn to the traffic lights over the X roads, past Sok supermarket on you right and doctprs on the left.
Carry on past the cycle shop and Pork shop and fabrik shop on your left.
Carry on over the round about, past Aydin Pide and another bicycle shop and you come to a corner shop all on your left,  (NOT the corner pub), which is on the other side of the road.
At the corner shop, turn left, over a small cross roads to the next larger cross roads and turn right which takes you straight to the Kaan.
Depending on your speed of walking, it will take between 15 to 25 mins to the sea front.
We live very close to the Kaan and all we get is good reports.

Offline snowtop

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 15:39:54 PM »
Sorry about the previous post i never checked before posting, old age does not help either, add a couple of beers and that's what happens

Here i go again!

The easiest way from the water taxi is,
Down to the traffic lights over the X roads, past Sok supermarket on you right and doctors on the left.
Carry on past the cycle shop and Pork shop and fabrik shop on your left.
Carry on over the round about, past Aydin Pide and another bicycle shop and you come to a corner shop all on your left,  (NOT the corner pub), which is on the other side of the road.
At the corner shop, turn left, over a small cross roads to the next larger cross roads and turn right which takes you straight to the Kaan.
Depending on your speed of walking, it will take between 15 to 25 mins to the sea front.
We live very close to the Kaan and all we get is good reports.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 19:22:54 PM »
I live past the Kaan further rom the seafront and if you take the back rd past the Kaan at a leisurely pace you can get to the Dolphinless roundabout in 12 minutes

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf