Author Topic: kaan hotel  (Read 8154 times)

Offline Jack13

Re: kaan hotel
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 07:42:23 AM »
don't think it would matter Stephen, If you look back on this thread you will find the kaans e.mail address.

Offline stephengoodall

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 13:41:18 PM »
tried e-mailing Kaan a couple of times over the past month on the e-mail address posted in an earlier post but have not had any reply, does anyone know if this e-mail still in use. thanks steve

Offline Jack13

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2015, 14:32:40 PM »
will speak to kaan tomorrow and get back to you.

Offline stephengoodall

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2015, 17:20:32 PM »
All sorted   :)  :)  :) I managed to ring mr.kaan himself and spoke to him, he was extremely helpful he has booked myself and family into 2 rooms that are interconnecting. I would like to thank everybody for there help in this thread  :)  :)  :) and to answer anyboby eleses questions kaan hotel has interconnecting rooms but there is only 6. thanks again

Offline Jack13

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 23:09:53 PM »
glad you sorted your problem. have a great holiday. lovely hotel and really nice people.

Offline johnny mcknight

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2015, 10:11:49 AM »
hi jack maaaaaate just to correct you that to hire a safe is £1 a DAY not for a week maaate. we have been going to the kaan for the past 5 years now but decided on a change this september.we have now booked into the nevada su,if anyone has any info on this hotel it would be most oblidged.
hi Stephen. sorry so late getting back to you. kaan hotel just opened this week. the prices are safety deposit boxes £1 per week. air con £30per week. fridges £15 per week. spoke to my friend who has stayed in the kaan for the last 3 years and they don't have any connecting rooms but if you contact kaan he should be able to fix you up with adjacent rooms giving you have a disabled person in your party. hope this helps. really nice hotel and very friendly.

Offline Christie

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 10:38:57 AM »
we stayed at the Nevada spa last year and we have booked again for this June.  We were really happy with it last year, it is the nicest hotel we have stayed in at Calis.  Rooms are nice, showers are lovely, breakfast area and food very good.  No complaints whatsoever.   We are sure you will enjoy yourselves there in September.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf