Author Topic: 60 seconds after last posting problem  (Read 2352 times)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
60 seconds after last posting problem
« on: November 30, 2012, 07:59:01 AM »
On many occasions Ive tried posting photos using Tapatalk. It's fine if you just want one, but to do multiples is nigh on impossible, as it keeps saying it's less than 60 seconds since last post from ip address.
Even waiting 5 minutes it still says it...
Have given up today!
Is there any way of removing the flood control?

I got tapatalk to make it easier to post photos rather than the old way through photo bucket which is really time consuming.
I'm really aware that people are favouring FB for photos and want to do my bit to kep CBF everyone's first port of call.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: 60 seconds after last posting problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:17:21 AM »
I have removed the flood control so it would be helpful to know if the problem on Tapatalk has been sorted. Forums are closing right left and centre mainly because Facebook came along and everyone decided that was the place to share information.

What people tend to forget is that a significant number of forum members do not have Facebook so it does make good sense to post news, appeals, events and even chat on public forums too. The difference that some fail to see is that on Facebook you only post to people you know, and to people who are already aware of you - on forums everyone sees.

It's not all bad, we're just becoming more of a place to read than to write - posts are down (as they always are in November but this year a little more) but we are still a 20,000+ page views a day website, even with Facebook taking over the World...

Rant over, I look forward to seeing many more photos from many people    :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
60 seconds after last posting problem
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 16:19:43 PM »
Perfect, thank you Keith.

Long live CBF!
Think it would take more than Facebook to get rid of us lot x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf