Author Topic: olive tree restaurant  (Read 6372 times)

Offline Big Dave

olive tree restaurant
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 21:10:28 PM »
3 or 4 years ago Captain Tommy worked at Robin Hood Restaurant and was touting tickets there for his boat trip.  I think we paid £3 each including BBQ lunch and it was an excellent day out. They even arranged transfers down to Olu Deniz and back included in the price. And I agree, you can't mistake him in his whites.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
olive tree restaurant
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 00:27:33 AM »
Touchee Crabbit. Glad to see that someones awake :D:D:D
Ken :D

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 14:55:36 PM »
I have to say I didnt like the Rainbow - everything was oily and a bit stale tasting.  We like the Shine at the other end of the village.....
The Olive Tree is an old fave - wierd menu and sometimes it's better to stick to the plain things....but the service is the best I have ever had anywhere.  Mustafa, the owner manager is fantastic and really, it's a nice change to be treated courteously by clean, smart professional waiters/  AND they do a good tiramisu !!

Offline SuziQ

olive tree restaurant
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 15:24:11 PM »
Sue, was over 1st May for a few days and am going this Thursday, we ate at the olive tree and as usual great meal.  It is a little more expensive than some of the others in town but it's still cheap by UK standards.  Shine is also one of our favourites, one of the best curries I've had.  I think if you are the same Sue Mac you also love Levissi?  I saw your name on their guest book, and also do you eat at Pasa Sofrais in Ovacik?  I think we eat at the same places, I feel like I know you already!!!  

Sue Rob

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
olive tree restaurant
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 18:36:14 PM »
Yes that is me!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip for shine, we love Indain too! what curry did you get..

Offline bikerchickblonde

olive tree restaurant
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 01:00:20 AM »
The Olive Tree is very good for a special meal and very good service, but bit expensive!  Buffet on Wednesday good at Rainbow if you like chicken!  Shine more variety, but more expensive!

Offline SuziQ

olive tree restaurant
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 20:35:38 PM »
Hi Sue
Sorry for the late reply - went over on 22nd and only just logged in after being back for a week...  Had the set menu at Shine, 15 TKL, starter, masala, rice and nan, lovely.  Ate everywhere Levissi, Buzz Bar, Pasa sofrais, Swallow, Jasmine, Piano....  come back and have put 10pounds on!!!  Have 7 weeks before out there for the summer can't wait, better get doing those sit ups now...
(PS I'm originally from Huyton, live in Kent now, where you from?)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
olive tree restaurant
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »
Suzi, I think you ARE me!! We were there same time as you - we ate at Levissi, Buzz Bar, Shine and guess what - I put 10 pounds on too!! We are also back out in 7 weeks and I worked in Huyton until just recently. From Woolton. all very spooky!!  I was very impressed with the Shine - especially the Halyali or whatever its called. In fact so impressed were we with our meal, that we had meals delivered to our villa twice after that. struggling now to try and shed the extra weight!!

Offline SuziQ

olive tree restaurant
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 19:12:31 PM »
How weird!!  Next time I'm out there (29th July for 1 month) if I hear anyone with a Liverpool accent talking I'm goin ask if they are 'Sue Mac' wear a read carnation or something..  Where is your villa?  We are in apartments over the road to the Relax bar in Ovacik the OZALP apartments. I too am struggling with sheding the pounds, need to though so that I can enjoy all those marvellous meals out there.
Sue Rob

Offline suwater

olive tree restaurant
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 21:19:01 PM »
olive tree fantastic service , may be a bit more expensive but it is worth it i am just disapointed it is not open in the winter season , i agree the tiramisu is great and the chefs special chicken is my favorite, go on treat your self once on your holiday

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf