Author Topic: Is Hisaronu really like this?  (Read 20467 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Is Hisaronu really like this?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2006, 20:52:24 PM »
Does it really matter if you like or dislike Calis, Hisaronu, Oludeniz, Fethiye etc.etc. Most of us have chosen to be where we are and all for our own personal reasons. None of us have to go to a place we don't like but lets not knock where some one else has chosen to live or to suggest my place is better than your place! That's what we did when we were six and said "my dad can beat your dad up" :)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2006, 21:51:53 PM »
I agree   tribal elder   my sentiments  exactly...  I   never  .. unless provoked  would criticise   where one is prepared to live, be it a holiday apartment,  or  they frequently visit with holidays
ie  Calis

But if people  from Calis come on this or any other forum
 and  `knock` Hisaronu,as they constantly do,  where we chose to buy an apartment, then I  will defend it, and tell them  a  few `home truths`  about  Calis.. thats  my nature I`m afraid...  its  tit for tat...
I am basically  a  nice   chilled  out  guy  ,as people who know me  will verify. I  have no hang ups and I  am certainly not a  miserable  grouse type character, as  people on here seem to think...  maybe I   just  touch on topics  that are   sensitive , and `close to home`.  They usually  lock the topic  after I   have said my  bit...  thats  the usual  format  on here...  because what I  say is possibly correct, but maybe a little bit too  contraversial to discuss  further  on the forum.
Remember also... like  the rest of you...  we  love Turkey,  the people, the climate, the scenery,  the culture,  etc etc...

and oh  yes....  sorry,  but  football  is a serious  issue  with  me...a lover of football all my  life..  a season ticket holder  with  Cheltenham Town FC  fighting  at this moment in time for a  `play off` place  in Div2. Just thought that  Brummy  Boy   might support  one of the  midland clubs  that`s all, and if so  wished  his team if he has one.. the best of luck, as its difficult times  for midland clubs.Me and  BrummyBoy you will have observed  have `kissed and  made up`   ;)

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2006, 23:12:12 PM »
There you go Sleuth insisting that what you say is correct! No-one locks the topic because they disagree with you but because you insist that you are correct and are prepared to abuse members who disagree with you.If you are a chilled out nice guy you will be be prepared to accept that some people will love Calis and some will love Hisaronu, WHAT DOES IT MATTER? we all love Turkey.
As for the football we have a football forum this is the Hisaronu thread!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 23:24:22 PM »
.....possibly correct.

He's as passionate about Hisaronu as we are about Calis,
and is prepared to defend any criticism of it,
as we do about Calis, sometimes even when we know we shouldn't.

I think I said this three times now,
there are as many opinions as there are people,
 we must all learn to live with that fact, it's much easier 8)

Tinx ;)

sorry just spelling mistakes(perfectionist):D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 23:43:44 PM by tinkerman »

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 23:38:35 PM »

Possibly correct Tinx? Of course I am correct!:D:Dtrouble with Sleuth is that he sees every criticism of Hisaronu as personal, he loves the place - thats great but other people don't like it - so what? Sleuth you should develop a thicker skin and not give a toss who disagrees with you - lifes too short!

Offline Roy H

• Father of the House
  • Father of the House
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2006, 00:36:56 AM »
May I remind all of the title of this thread ?. "Is Hisaronu really like this".
Stoop merely posted an item from another forum by 'Brentwood' and since we are now on page 3 I feel members likes and dislikes have been well and truly aired.
I am not going to lock it or I will be accused of censorship again but can we let the subject die now ?. Like Val says - life's too short to get worked up about personal disagreements between members.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2006, 01:00:35 AM »
if people want to compare Hisaronu with Blackpool that is their choice, and Slueth people come on to this Forum because they would like to know about other areas, why get it into your head that they are knocking you personally

Ron

Offline tony

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
We have a place in Hisaronu its beautiful, the views are second to none, but we were impressed by the calis community and thought we might have a look round to in view of to purchase a villa, come May.
Hmmm not to sure now! Weve never been but `marshy, germans,snakes in the river etc` i`m not to sure now.
do you get my drift LOL
Tony.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 11:42:58 AM by tony »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »
Tony, you come and have a look.  You won't be disappointed I promise :)
Anne

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2006, 13:03:11 PM »
Tony, we nearly bought in Hisaronu many years ago, but by chance a freind took us to Calis for a day and wow fell in love with the place, we have a villa in Koca Calis which looks out to the mountains and to the sea very peaceful, please do not listen to what sleuth has to say as i am sure he doesnt have a good word to say about most topics

Ron

spelling mistake
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 14:20:17 PM by legless »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf