Author Topic: Knitting  (Read 2063 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

Knitting
« on: December 28, 2014, 10:22:49 AM »
Patrice kindly asked if knitting for the children is still needed and the answer is very much yes please. It was remiss of me not to say that during summer/winter of 2014 we were given a lot of knitted garments for the ten neediest children in a school for disabled children .These were all delivered when the cold weather started and were very gratefully received so please if you have spare wool  to knit a jumper or hat/scarf for a child we will collect them all ready to deliver for next winter .Thank you to all those who donated knitted items throughout this year . Get those needles going Patrice !!!

Offline patrice

Re: Knitting
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 11:53:15 AM »
Hi Mavis
Already started but a little unsure of the sizes and gender when you get time can you please give us an update of sizes rather than age would be best .
Cheers 

Offline patrice

Re: Knitting
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 21:36:20 PM »
Just finished my first jumper /hat/scarf set will probably fit a 5/6 year old girl .
Mavis you gave me a list two years back of ages and gender of the children but I am able to find the list.
Please could you give some guidance so I can carry on with the outfits I aim to knit another 3 sets before I am over in May .  :-\  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf