Author Topic: A2b & Havas bus  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
A2b & Havas bus
« on: January 26, 2015, 08:25:51 AM »
Does anyone know please when A2B start up for the season someone had said March but I am only getting a private transfer come up for the quote...
Also can someone tell me please what time the last Havas bus is and whereabouts do you go to get on the Havas bus?
Many thanks

Offline yabanci

Re: A2b & Havas bus
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 16:33:30 PM »
A2B are running Shuttle Buses later in March as my wife has booked a transfer on March 22nd.

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 17:12:49 PM »
Havas airport bus timetables are posted in the windows of their otogar offices in the 'back yard' of the otogar. We tried to get more detail and were told that they meet all scheduled (not charter) flights.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:54:02 AM »
Thank you both for info.i guess I'm going to have to pay for a private transfer which breaks my heart as iv managed to get everything else relatively cheap...
I'm assuming that a cheap old Thomas Cook flight is a charter flight, not too sure of the difference between scheduled and chartered though I think I have been told before   ;)

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 19:02:36 PM »
Hi Karennina,
As far as I can ascertain the Muttaş and Havaş buses both have the same timetable for buses from the Fethiye Otogar to Dalaman airport: departure times are 05:30 06:45 18:00 and 19:30 every day of the week - see http://muttas.com.tr/hizmetlerimiz/havaalani-yolcu-tasimaciligi

However the times from Dalaman Airport to Fethiye are dependent on the times of inward domestic flights, so it is just a matter of finding domestic flight arrivals and hoping that (a( there will be a bus, and (b) that there will be seats available! If you land at the international terminus you will therefore have to get to the domestic terminal to get the bus.

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 21:38:07 PM »
Following on from my earlier post, my friend is due to arrive at Dalaman via Thomas Cook at 13:30pm on February 19th but I have been unable to find a shuttle service to get her to Calis. If anyone is planning to drive to Dalaman to pick up friends/relatives on that flight and has a spare seat available I would happily pay for the petrol ...

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 22:05:26 PM »
Thank you very much Joe for posting the link for me really handy to have.
There is someone on facebook on one of the airport pages for Fethiye and Antalya his name is Ozgur and comes highly recommended, he has posted the dates he has shuttles I will take a look in a sec and see if he has one on the day of your friends arrival  :) 

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »
The airport buses go to international terminal too because international passengers collect their bags and clear customs there.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 09:00:27 AM »
Thank you Linda is there a certain place the bus stops at or is it just a random stopping place?
Definetely going to try this for return journey as have day time flight,is it the same for return to find a coinciding flight that is leaving from domestic terminal  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 09:05:38 AM »
I have found a company called Holiday Hoppa which appears to offer shuttle transfers in Feb and March £15 per person return have not looked at any reviews but worth a look if travelling on a budget  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf