Author Topic: ANOTHER new member!!!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Boops

ANOTHER new member!!!
« on: February 16, 2004, 11:35:40 AM »
Hi everyone,my name is Betty and I too have bought a house in Cifftlik, about 5 mns from the beach. I am going over on 20th to transfer deeds, buy furniture and generally make the place habitable! I can't wait. I lost my mum last weekend, so the last while has been a bit traumatic, and I have felt guilty even thinking about Turkey. Now, with my dad's blessing, I can finlly look forward to my trip.My mum saw my house before she died and thought it was beautiful, so I can be happy with that. Thank you all for a really great site, and for all the information you have shared. I hope to meet up with you soon, and may even be back for the party in May!! Betty :-\

Offline Senga

ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 11:48:10 AM »
Hi Betty,  Welcome to the site.  Very sorry about your mum, but it's good that she saw your new place.  My mum passed away last year, but saw the cottage I bought here before she died and it makes all the difference to know she loved it.  Have a great time furnishing your house, hope the sun shine for you, and maybe see you in Calis sometime.  Senga

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 17:03:41 PM »
Hi Betty welcome to the site we have a Villa just round the corner from you on Saglik,my wife lost her Mum & Dad last year but like you she saw our new house in England,
As she loved Turkey so much we bought a villa there "Villa Maromar" named after my mother in law and wife,

Might see you in May or June or August

Ron

Offline tel

ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 17:26:02 PM »
hiya Betty,
Welcome to the site and Ciflik, where myself and a number of people have recently bought villas.
Do post news on your house number etc in the section for members who have bought in Calis.
Sorry about your mum
Tel

Offline Boops

ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 17:44:36 PM »
Many thanks for all the kind words, everyone. I can't wait to go back on Friday. Most people here think I'm mad, buying a place on my own in Turkey, but,who cares, they don't know what we know, thank goodness!!! I am in a little Turkish park in Mavi Kent Konut, if you can ever find it!!! I intend to go out as often as I can, but still have to be here for dad. Still.......one day!!! Thanks again, all, Betxoxox

Offline CMC

• Baildon, Yorkshire, UK
ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 19:07:53 PM »
Hi Betty, welcome to the site. So sorry to hear about your mum, don't feel guilty thinking about Calis, it gives you a really positive focus. Just try to enjoy your trip out there. Maybe we'll see you out there during the year.
Christine and Keith

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 22:33:48 PM »
Betty

Welcome to the site. Hopefully another one for the party in May.
Look forward to meeting you.

Gordon

Offline teresa321

ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 23:28:48 PM »
Hello Betty and a very quick welcome before I go on a course tomorrow and you leave on Friday.

Are you near us, we are on Zumrutkent? I think all the little places around us are something kent.

Have a lovely time.

Teresa

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 23:48:33 PM »
Hi Betty
Welcome.  
Hope you enjoy your time out in Turkey. Wish it was me, not getting over until July and then gonna hunt for a place to buy.
That's unless Scunner finds me something decent (and affordable ofcourse) beforehand.
Anne

Offline Harley

ANOTHER new member!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2004, 00:09:53 AM »
Hi Betty

Welcome to the site... Sorry to hear of your loss...  
Wish you well on your trip to Calis....  Might see you in May...

Harley

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf