Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2905 times)

Offline teresa321

Introduction
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 20:45:36 PM »
And I cannot wait!!!

Offline AnneandTerry

Introduction
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2004, 07:54:55 AM »
No, I haven't been there.   I have ordered our dining and lounge furniture at Istanbul Mobilya, which is a few doors further on from Kelebek.   Lots to choose from, although not the cheapest.  Both sets of furniture will be upholstered in the same fabric and the wood will be stained to match.   However, from what I've been told, prices may be lower than at Kelebek.

Anne
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 08:01:07 AM by AnneandTerry »

Offline Tony Mac

Introduction
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »
Not been to Istanbul Mobilya so can't give you a comparison with Kelebek.  We bought all our beds,some of our bedroom furniture and our living room furniture from Kelebek and were very pleased with all of it. Kelebek is a national company and the prices are set in their catalogue but you can bargain with them depending on how much you are buying.  They stored all our items until we rang them to say we were ready and then delivered everything and put it in place without leaving any mess.  We picked the style of the living room sofa's and then picked the upholstery design from samples.  In summary, very good products and very accomodating people.

Tony Mac

Offline Partygirl

Introduction
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2004, 11:48:18 AM »
Hi there Rob
We have just arrived home from Calis. We had a good look around for furniture. We found Istanbul Mobilya to be very good and have ordered some furniture to be delivered at a later date.  Extremely helpful, dining chairs will have the same material as sofas and we had a choice of wood finishes.  They can more or less make anything to match your criteria.  We also have used Erun spot for white goods and some cheaper but very nice bedroom furniture. Kelebek had some nice furniture but was a bit more expensive.  The shops are next door to each other so you can look at both. Hope you enjoy your new property.

Carol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf