Author Topic: I'm in England now  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Taner

I'm in England now
« on: March 14, 2004, 18:20:43 PM »
Hello,
I'm Taner (Sixpence, from Serkul 2 (and from La Rose 2002 and 2001).  I'm in England at the moment with my lovely wife Charlotte. It's not as cold as you all told me.  I'm enjoying myself, I've got a job.  I miss Calis aswell like you, I will be back this year (end of August) but only for a holiday.  I hope I will see you then.
Take care - bye bye xxxx

Offline AnneandTerry

I'm in England now
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 19:29:15 PM »
Hello Taner

We have been wondering how you were getting on in England.   Maybe we'll bump into each other in early September if you are still in Calis then.

Best wishes to you and Charlotte.

Anne and Terry

Offline nelliedeen

I'm in England now
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 22:08:50 PM »
Hi Taner, glad to see you finally managed to get your visa, you probably wont remember me, but I am sure you will remeber my family and freiends, all 33 of us, and my red-headed daughters, Rebecca and Emma, also Brooke, the little one.  She is going to be devestated she will be missing your kisses when she goes down to the beach, but maybe she will bump into you as she is going over at the end of August too.
Regards
Helen

Offline Taner

I'm in England now
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 13:08:46 PM »
Thank you for your messages, I do remember you, I miss Brooke aswell.  I hope we see each other in August.
Take care

Taner

Offline Tony Mac

I'm in England now
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 13:32:41 PM »
Hi Taner

You won't remember me but we used to go into the Serkul 2 and were last in there in September last year when Simon had come back.  I'm Tony, my wife's name is Cath (Cat to you and most Turkish people) and Cath's Mum and Dad were with us in June.

Glad you are settling in England but will miss you at the Serkul 2

Tony Mac

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf