Author Topic: Hi to all  (Read 2637 times)

Offline siesta22

Hi to all
« on: April 07, 2004, 16:25:18 PM »
Hi my name is Claire and I have 2 children, Daniel 10 and Katie 8. We are coming to Calis Beach in August and would love to find out about some things to do both during the day and at night.

Can anyone help
Thanks
Claire
« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 19:56:22 PM by siesta22 »

Offline susie-q

• The Original CBF Susie-q
Hi to all
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 17:14:17 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Claire.  I am sure you will find out a lot of things to do on here. Have a hunt around under the different forum headings and you should find what you are looking for!

Offline Sue

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 17:16:07 PM »
Hi Claire,
Welcome to the site, I am sure fellow members will be able to give you plenty of info on things to see and do. I can't unfortunately as I will be visiting Calis for the first time in May.

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
Hi to all
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 18:10:46 PM »

Hi Claire,
Welcome to the site. You'll have a great time in August, there's a water park in Calis which will be great for the kids as its not too large, there's a great beach and lots of opportunities for excursions.
Also there are some really good bars and restaurants most of which have been reveiwed at one time or another on this forum!
Val

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hi to all
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 18:55:57 PM »
Hi Claire
Welcome to the madhouse!
Never been to Calis therefor I can't recommend anything to you, but have visited the surrounding areas and I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you amused.
Anne

Offline laura

Hi to all
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 22:23:30 PM »
calis is great me and jenny are going for our fifth time and hopefully again in august if i can twist her arm. Everybody is so friendly the people the atmosphere, food, beach its great. Well even though we have been four times me an jen rarely venture from the pool as we enjoy staying out until the early hours, but i would say you have to go an a boat trip you can get off and swim in the sea and go to the little islands its a must. The boat trips leave from near by fethiye. If you take a stroll by the beach there is plenty of excursions on offer; horseriding ect

Offline siesta22

Hi to all
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2004, 23:19:08 PM »
hi everyone, thanks for all your info it was greatly appreciated. laura if you and jen get to come in august give us a shout we are staying at the calis villa apartments from 3rd august for 2 weeks. take care and maybe see you then. thanks claire

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Hi to all
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2004, 12:06:57 PM »
Hi Claire welcome to the forum we are there also from 3rd August stopping at our villa for 2 weeks, where are calis villa apts ? they could be just round the corner from us

Ron

Offline siesta22

Hi to all
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 19:58:49 PM »
[|)]rotten weather here tonight, hope it is nice in calis

Offline JUSTEBECLI 2

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 20:36:41 PM »
Hi,

My name is Julie and my husband Steve and myself have recently bought a 2 bed apartment in Calis not too far from the Sunday market. We have 2 children Becky,8 and Liam,5 and we are coming over for a fortnight on 17th May to furnish etc.. and have a good time. Hope to see some of you then, where is the place to meet other members in Calis?
                 Cheers, Julie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf