Author Topic: new member intro  (Read 1739 times)

Offline flowerpotman

new member intro
« on: May 03, 2004, 19:12:55 PM »
Hi I,m Phil and the wife is Sharon.Were coming out at the end of may on our annual hols to hisoranu,this time I intend to open a lira deposit account to start transfering money over for my retirement. Can anybody tell me which bank is offering the best long term deposit rate, i think diniz bank seems to be the best but would appreciate any advice that anyone could give.Please feel free to e-mail me with any advice about banking or buying land or any thing you think a prospective buyer should know. Phil
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 11:29:00 AM by flowerpotman »

Offline Roy H

• Father of the House
  • Father of the House
new member intro
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 00:09:21 AM »
Hi Phil and Sharon
A big welcome to the forum.
Your intro should get you quite a few replies from the financially astute among us. I'm not one of them so will leave it to others.
You may find that our lovely Administrator ErinGLH, might edit the email address out of your posting  but don't be offended it's only as a safeguard for you. Members can initially reach you by clicking on the small envelope link above your post.
Best wishes
Roy H

Offline Andy H

new member intro
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 14:21:22 PM »
HI PHIL. JUST GOT BACK FROM TWO WEEKS IN CALIS. I HOPE THE WEATHER FARES BETTER FOR YOU. WE HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH GARANTI BANK.IT'S USEFUL AS WE CAN KEEP UPTO DATE WITH IT VIA THE INTERNET.I'M NOT SURE ON THE LONG TERM RATES BUT GARANTI ARE OFFERING 21%ON THEIR INTEREST ACCOUNT AT THE MOMENT.

Offline tel

new member intro
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 09:21:53 AM »
Flowerpotman,
A belated welcome to the forum.
I to use Garanti bank and access via the internet.  I am more cautious about investing there though until some of the major decisions on Turkey are finalised at the end of the year etc. Europe and the dropping of the noughts etc. Raging inflation is not for the faint hearted LOL
Andy.
Welcome to the forum also.
Tel

Offline Orange

new member intro
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 12:39:08 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum

Offline xanadu

new member intro
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 13:03:11 PM »
Cheryl
get working and stop posting on here........

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf