Author Topic: hey all  (Read 1868 times)

Offline clair

• Uttoxeter, UK
hey all
« on: May 27, 2004, 17:32:48 PM »
hi
just thought i would introduce my self my name is clair. just got back from calis my 8th time now and will be back again in sept.my mum used to have a restaurant there blues bar any one no it she is engaged to faik who is still there now.
see ya all soonxxxx

Offline Tonya

hey all
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 17:46:37 PM »
Hi Clair, and welcome  :)

Offline karen crouch

hey all
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 09:49:47 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by clair

hi
just thought i would introduce my self my name is clair. just got back from calis my 8th time now and will be back again in sept.my mum used to have a restaurant there blues bar any one no it she is engaged to faik who is still there now.
see ya all soonxxxx

Offline karen crouch

hey all
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 09:52:03 AM »
Originally posted by clair

hi
see ya all soonxxxx
[hi clair,
i have been going to Calis for the last three years and we always have at least one meal in Blues Bar. food great I love turkish food but i must admit i can't resist a sunday dinner at Blues bar!
do you know the people who run it now?
Regards, Karen

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
hey all
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 09:55:24 AM »
Welcome Clair I'm envious that you have had eight visits to Calis as we have had just one last month!. We are returning next month and again in September.
Best wishes Pete and Sue

Offline Jo

hey all
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 22:24:48 PM »
Hi Clair, I am not sure if you are the Clair that Sandra and I met a couple of years ago.  We used to get together with a few friends in KT's?  Had a lot of laughs, especially playing dibble.  We have just come back from Calis and will be going back in September for 3 weeks so hope we meet up with you.  We went to the Bus Stop and Meeting Point quite a lot, also the Scarlet Bar. be great to see you.

Offline clair

• Uttoxeter, UK
hey all
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 15:25:59 PM »
hi yep i am the clair  that was in kts playin dibble it was for kori's birthday if you can remember. i will be in calis on the 7th of sept for a week cant wait will probably spend most of my time in bus stop. i will be stayin at seril 2 this time so that should be nicexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline clair

• Uttoxeter, UK
hey all
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 15:27:57 PM »
hi karen
faik still has blues bar and probably on the odd time you might see linda in there with him who used to run it to

Offline Jo

hey all
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004, 16:55:59 PM »
Hi again Clair,
Sandra and I are going back to Calis on 30th August for 3 weeks so should bump into you at one of the bars.  It was Kori's birthday the night we played dibble, was such a laugh:D, perhaps we could get a game going at the Scarlet Bar one night?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf