Author Topic: Just Got Back From Telmessos  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Nigel

Just Got Back From Telmessos
« on: July 05, 2004, 11:49:13 AM »

Got back early hours of Saturday morning after a week in Telmessos,our first time in Turkey, had an absolutely brilliant holiday. I realise I'm preaching to the converted with all you experienced Calis folks but if anyone is reading this who hasn't been there yet I can only confirm all of the complimentary remarks made by the Calis experts . Telmessos / Calis / Fethiye ,Fantastic, weather brilliant, pools at Telmessos lovely, restaurants / bars all great, we didn't have a single duff meal all week, all the waiters were brilliant with our two kids . Olu Deniz beach superb, well worth the dolmus trip to get there. Would especially reccomend the Birlik restaurant near Telmessos , the restaurant at Kargi Beach ? ( turn right out of the gates at Telmessos it's about a twenty minute walk , the waiters here played football with my slightly overexuberant six year old and didn't complain once when he kept kicking them ! Also the Duck pond restaurant in Fethiye, lovely food and the duck pond was a big hit with the kids. Telmessos was the quietest, most relaxing place I've ever been on holiday to, the surrounding scenery was incredible . We're planning on going back for two weeks next Summer, anyone know of a good car hire office nearby ?
Anyone going out there for the first time you're bound to have a great holiday.
Cheers
Nigel.

Offline Carpete

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 18:36:38 PM »
They delivered ours to the airport for us and drove us back thus to Calis, what brilliant service! Great guys. Welcome to the Calis fan club too.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 20:38:39 PM »
Ahmet Attila Polock need I say more Car Hire at its best

Scooter hire too ( Ha Ha Ha )  

Ahmet have you checked the tyres on yours yet ?

Ron

Offline Orange

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 22:16:29 PM »
hi - orange car hire here. we will be more than happy to help you with your requirements and as everyone has said we can deliver to you at telmessos or at the airport which ever you prefer look forward to hearing from you.

Ron - i am just warming them up getting ready for next race 23rd 24th july near Istanbul if you want to come.

Offline Franny

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 17:03:42 PM »
Glad to hear you had a good holiday Nigel. Only one thing I cannot agree with you on and that is the food at the Duck Pond. Lovely ducks and pigeons but we had an awful meal there (steak) such a shame as the setting is lovely. The best place we had a steak was the Italian place "La Serenata" scrummy meal, lovely garlic bread. I would recommend it to any steak lover.
Franny

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf