Author Topic: calis beach  (Read 2997 times)

Offline cyril clarke

calis beach
« on: July 07, 2004, 20:35:53 PM »
Hello everyone

This is cyril and with my wife will be moving into our new home in calis this september. Anyone know stephanie or alif of tulip properties? Taking early retirement and will be living on the cemetery road near the canal. Have been visiiting Turkey for several years and have decided that the calis/fethyie area is one of the beat places we have visited. If anyone is visiting the leeton hotel give our regards to all the staff. Hope you get in touch.
Cheerio from Squirrrel and Gael

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
calis beach
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 20:47:58 PM »
Hello Cyril and Gael, Welcome to the forum. We don't know Tulip properties but we are going to Calis tomorrow to do a lot of buying for our house. We have no plans for moving out permanently but it only took one visit in may for us to realise what a lovely area Calis and Fethiye is. We will also be returning again in September. Good luck with everything.
Pete and Sue

Offline ronan

• Groveller
calis beach
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 21:08:11 PM »
Hi Cyril and Gael,
Yes we do know Steph and Alif, Well know of them should i say.
We met them briefly on our way from Telmessos, they were very kind, in giving us a lift to Calis(Sands) on our first night! 7 of us in their jeep!!! Then we did stop off for a drink at The Sands on our way to Dave and Pearls!(Crabbit & Blether). We had a lot of our breakfasts at the Letoon when we were there in April, absolutely fantastic Yum-Yum!
Hoping to go back in a couple of weeks so will send on your reguards to them.
As Canalman says good luck and hope to meet you soon,Wednesday nights at the Bus Stop 8-8.30 is a good meet up place for all Calis-beach forumers
Jo x:D

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
calis beach
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 22:15:11 PM »
Hiya
Welcome to the forum you lucky people.
Wish we could move out there for good.  Just have to make do with our holidays.
Best of luck to you both in your new home
Anne

Offline Lynn

calis beach
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 14:22:20 PM »
Hi Cyril and Wife, yes I know Stephanie and her lovely husband Menderes who own the Sands, absolutely lovely people.  When you're next over do have a meal there, the chef is superb.:P

When in September are you over again, I'm back at the end of August for 3 weeks, so might see you in the Sands and have an Efes or 10 together :)!!

Gorusuruz

Lynn

« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 14:23:12 PM by Lynn »

Offline CMC

• Baildon, Yorkshire, UK
calis beach
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 23:13:48 PM »
Hi, We know Steph and Menderes very well, such a lovely couple. We went to their restaurant- The Sands, it was an excellent meal, as Lynn said they have a great chef. I'd recommend the Mexican chicken, yummy!!
Oh and welcome to the site.
Christine

Offline cyril clarke

calis beach
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 15:52:53 PM »
 8)
Thanks to all for the welcome. Stephanie has just sent us some photo's of the progress on our "villa".Looking good.Trying to get over with some baggage to store this month and hoping to move for good in September. Will certainly get to the Bus-Stop asap!
Regards
Cyril and Gael

Offline pete123

calis beach
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2004, 16:32:19 PM »
Hi Cyril
My wife and I were at Letoon a couple of weeks ago, we also are buying a villa and found Alif and Stephanie very helpful and professional.We are just waiting for our deeds.Which we hope will be around sept/oct time.good luck to you and I think you have made the right choice in both the area and in joining the forum :) :) :)

regards
Pete& Pat

Offline bells

calis beach
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 20:01:56 PM »
[Hi Cyril, We brought our villa in October.  We brought the villa through Tulip properties.  We know Alif,Stephanie and also Bayram very well. They made buying a property in Turkey so easy.  Nothing was too much trouble.  Bayram took us everywhere when we furnished our villa.We are going out in August for a month.  We will be visiting Letoon to see everyone there.  We will say hello for you. bye Sandra & Tony  ]Originally posted by cyril clarke

Hello everyone

This is cyril and with my wife will be moving into our new home in calis this september. Anyone know stephanie or alif of tulip properties? Taking early retirement and will be living on the cemetery road near the canal. Have been visiiting Turkey for several years and have decided that the calis/fethyie area is one of the beat places we have visited. If anyone is visiting the leeton hotel give our regards to all the staff. Hope you get in touch.
Cheerio from Squirrrel and Gael
[/quote]

Offline Orange

calis beach
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2004, 08:43:08 AM »
Hi Cyril and Gael
Welcome to the forum - good luck with your move in september i am sure you will be very happy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf