Author Topic: Hi Debod here  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Debod

Hi Debod here
« on: July 30, 2004, 20:50:35 PM »
Hi everyone, I have just joined from England. We spent a lovely week in June at Olu Deniz and visited calis which we fell in love with. We hope to return in October and are seriously thinking about buying with a view to retiring there. Is there any advice or pitfalls we should look out for. :)

Offline McGroogle

Hi Debod here
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 22:30:13 PM »
Hello Debod and welcome ( sorry i felt a David Frost coming on then)

If you have days of sparetime i suggest you start looking through all of the topics. Theres a wealth of information in there. Also another piece of advise is to be armed with a pen and paper so that you can make notes as you go along, otherwise you will forget where the info is and can you hell as find it at later date (despite a search facility being available).

Finally loads of people have bought property in Calis and are members of this forum, including myself. So if you need any further advise go ahead and ask.

Enjoy the forum - I am sure you will. Good evening.

McGroogle

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Hi Debod here
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 07:24:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Debod. The main pitfall is once having visited calis you can't get enough of the place [^]
Having done that, as  Mcgroogle says, there is advice on every topic on the forum. Hope you comtinue visiting Calis and good luck with your future plans.
Pete

Offline Debod

Hi Debod here
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 15:26:52 PM »
Thanks guys for your quick response. I can't get over how friendly everyone is , perhaps the turkish spirit is rubbing off on us brits, we could do with more of that over here. Yes we fell in love with Calis. as i begin to explore the forum there is such a wealth of info, well done to whoever set it up you deserve an award. TTFN
De

Offline Orange

Hi Debod here
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 17:06:09 PM »
Hi Debod

Welcome to the forum.  Good luck with the property search I have no doubt you will find something

Offline tel

Hi Debod here
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 14:50:15 PM »
Hi Debod,
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the property search.
Tel

Offline sammyjorush

Hi Debod here
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 00:16:13 AM »
Hi Debod:D

I only joined the forum a few days ago,and I am still getting lost trying to find my way about.... :) but I must say I have founded alot of friends already...not in person yet...but that will be great when I eventually meet up with folk...:D

Happy findings....

LOL Samantha 8)

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
Hi Debod here
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 01:42:15 AM »
Hi and welcome to the Forum.  I only joined recently and think it's brilliant.  We are going to Calis for the first time in Sept.  Already I feel as if I know the place and am looking forward to meeting "friends" from the Forum.  You will find so much info on anything and everything that I am sure you will find it addictive as I have.  Good luck with your househunting

Offline Debod

Hi Debod here
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2004, 22:46:46 PM »
when will i get a star under my name?

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
Hi Debod here
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2004, 22:52:50 PM »

Hi Debod and welcome!
You will find all you need to know on this forum - it helped us a lot!
Trouble is its a bit addictive, but lots of fun, and yes it is friendly if a bit looney!:D
Val

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf