Author Topic: New member  (Read 1468 times)

Offline skipking

« on: September 26, 2004, 12:10:36 PM »
Hi to all,
after spending several months gaining lots of helpful information on the calis website have realised we havent introduced ourselves. Myself, husband and 2 children, aged 12 and 14 have bought a 2 bedroomed apartment off plan on a complex of 12 with shared pool & childrens pool 700-800 meters behind the Aqua Park. It will be ready in May05. Have been out to Turkey twice but stayed in Hisoronu at my brothers apartment.Prefer Calis as it seems to be more of a family resort. Whilst out in May found the staff at Marias bar very helpful, they probably dont remember us though. Didnt get to chance to call there last week whilst out there but will be sure to return once apart finished in May. Myself and husband have found this website brilliant for information and feel we have learnt alot. One thing i have noticed it is hard to find a reliable cleaning service who you can trust whilst home in Britain much to my brothers cost. If anybody has advice on this would appreciate it. Also curious as to how it works paying tax on rental income. Have heard only allowed one tax free rental per year is this true. Many thanks Karen and family

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 19:14:49 PM »
Hi Karen
Welcome to the forum

Offline skipking

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 22:32:42 PM »
thanks for replying it was getting quite lonely there for a while, bit like 1st day at school.

Offline The Robbos

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 07:17:01 AM »
welcome to the madhouse

Offline sez1

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2004, 09:40:12 AM »
Hi Skipking,
We too are buying this October hopefully on the Telmessos complex.You are right this forum wonderful for information-we couldnt have got this far without it.We too have a couple of teens 13 and 16 so hopefully they will get plenty of use out of it over the next few years.Welcome!!

Offline Chudwell

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 13:21:34 PM »
Hi Karen and welcome, we too have bought from plans quite near to Aqua Park. Our place will also be ready next May.  Wonder if we will be neighbours??
Chud

Offline skipking

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 15:23:10 PM »
Hi to all,
 our apartment is going to be on a complex of 12 with large pool & kiddies pool as you look from Aqua park accross main road, there is a road that take you inward we are down there it is 1004 socak. Would anybody consider this a safe spot e.g marsh area. Have heard all sorts of stories never sure what to beleive.

Offline tel

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2004, 21:40:16 PM »
Hi Skipking,
Welcome to the forum
Tel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf