Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1480 times)

Offline kenbowns

Hello
« on: October 31, 2003, 18:27:47 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new to the site-registered yesterday, My name is Ken, my wife is Carol and we live in S.Yorks.I am going to Calis next May and as yet have never been to Turkey so at the moment I feel a little bit of an imposter, I was just surfing around and found the site but reading all your contributions has really whetted my appetite-not to mention the banter and repartee, its like a bloody good book I haven't been able to put it down,very funny some of it apart from the occasional 'strange' input, no names mentioned X*****.
Have to confess we would also like to consider buying a holiday home in Calis too.
It is also very pleasing that the site is virtually non-commercial and restricted to helpful advice and chat.I look forward to reading more comment over the coming weeks, Ken.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 18:58:48 PM »
Hi Ken

Welcome to you both, we like to think our buddy Scunner has created a nice 'community' here where all are welcome. If you are over on May 12th next year, we are having a big party, you are more than welcome.

Rimms

Offline kenbowns

Hello
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 19:36:13 PM »
Hi Rimms, that sounds great, yes we should be there as we will arrive on May 7th--my birthday--a double celebration-can't see us getting much househunting done somehow can you!!!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Hello
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 20:15:24 PM »
Ken

House hunting in Calis is like sex, it might be quick, but you know when it's ggod ( my excuse anyway ) will be great to see you at the Ernur on the 12th, make sure you register to have reserved tickets, I think this great night is nearly sod out.

Keep in touch

Rimms

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hello
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 21:26:45 PM »
True

It's almost sold out too

Scunner

Share me