Author Topic: new member  (Read 1587 times)

Offline once a blue

« on: January 08, 2004, 20:14:46 PM »
Hi all,
My name is Dave, I have just become a member of this forum.My wife Pat and myself will be in olu deniz in june 2004,we want to view properties in the fethiye calis beach area,is it better to pre-arrange viewings prior to arriving,or contact agents on arrival?.We would appreciate any helpful advice.
 Thanks for a great site.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 20:24:45 PM »
Dave,

You MUST arrange things first from this end otherwise you might find all the agents fully boooked when you get there.

We bought in July last year and arranged to meet 3 agents over 3 days, leaving the last day to tie up our purchase. One agent didn't turn up and the 3rd one showed us the same properties that the 2nd had already shown us.

I would do as much research as possible at this end. Trawl the strings on here about buying and which estate agents are good and which are not so good. Have a plan when you do go out there and let the agents know what it is you are looking for. That way you will save time and effort.

Ask as many questions as you like on here- you will get honest answers from people who have been through it and come out smiling at the other end.

Good luck.

Stoop

Offline Harley

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 22:00:58 PM »
I totally agree with you Stoop:.

It's vital you contact your agents prior to your visit: You stand a better chance of finding a suitable property if you let them know your requirements well in advance.

If you don't know which agency to use I suggest you read through this site:  There are lots of highly recommended agents:.

Harley

P.S  If there is anything more you need to know ASK...  that's my we're all here..

Good luck

Offline once a blue

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 21:03:26 PM »
Hi folks,Dave here,
Thanks for the response,at least I know which direction to take.No doubt I will be bombarding you with loads of whys,wheres,and hows in the coming months.This will be our third visit to Turkey and we cant wait.
Thanks again.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 21:12:24 PM »
feel free to ask as many questions as you like I feel sure there will be someone on hand to answer them all

The good, the bad and the ugly we tell it as it is

Spent 2 days in Olu Deniz last year loved it

Welcome to the forum

Ron

Offline CMC

• Baildon, Yorkshire, UK
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 21:21:38 PM »
Welcome to the site Dave and Pat, I am sure you will find it so useful to help you along with your possible purchase. Fire away with questions, there's always help on hand.
Christine

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2004, 21:28:24 PM »
From one Dave to another,
Welcome to the forum.
Anything you wish to know about Calis, you will find here.
I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Dave

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf