Author Topic: new member  (Read 2649 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2004, 20:49:15 PM »
Kirsty,

Don't listen to "Uncle Dave" 'cause he's nearer 60 than 16!!!

Welcome to the site. My youngest son is just 20 and he keeps asking the same questions because he's not been to Calis yet.  I'm sure you will make lots of friends out there who are nearer your age than Dave is.

Stoop

ps I'm loads younger than Dave!!

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 22:02:21 PM »
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA

Stoop we have a special section for Jokes

Ron :) :) :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 22:05:29 PM by legless »

Offline Scarey

• Senior Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2004, 00:35:01 AM »
Hi Kirsty and Claire, You may well have seen that Calis has a water park, which is great fun for all ages ;-), I think its £10 for the day per person and then of course food and drink is extra...but they also put on some entertainment...bellydancing etc! As everyone has mentioned you will be spoilt for choice for restaurants and bars. Fethiye is a stones throw away and is also great for lively nightlife and has a few clubs...(no big fares home from there!)... You will love shopping in Fethiye, if shopping is your thing! There are also plenty of trips ranging from, boat trips, water rafting, scuba diving, horse riding...all at very reasonable prices!
Scarey  :)

Offline AlanMoule

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2004, 09:46:45 AM »
Dawn and I are coming out to Calis in April with my 17 year old step son and 14 year old step daughter, so we will be on the look out for the livelier clubs and bars in Calis.  (The kids won't they'll be on the look out for somewhere with American T.V. but we will!).  

Although Hisaronu is fun it's a bit too loud sometimes.  At home I dance like I'm listening to a completely different tune to everyone else, in Hisaronu I usually am listening to atleast 3 completely different tunes to everyone else, from the surreounding bars.

Roll on getting back from Calis in the early hours, it beats the police road block in Ovacik! (Sorry I mean it saves the cab fare).

Alan.

Offline kirsty

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 19:38:41 PM »
i have to admit i do love Hisaronu and am so upset when i come home but you have all reassured me that i will enjoy Calis....as my mum and dad are buying in march am quite anxious to go and have a proper look.... i spose its only a couple of minutes to fethiye and 10 minutes to my beloved Hisaronu lol....!!! really looking forward to my mum and dad buying!!!!

Offline Claire

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2004, 19:40:27 PM »
Yeah thanx a lot every one. u've really put my mind @ rest!!!!

Claire

Offline kirsty

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2004, 20:12:31 PM »
Yeah thanx - mine too!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf