Author Topic: electric fiddle  (Read 2197 times)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
electric fiddle
« on: May 26, 2005, 11:22:19 AM »
When I was in Calis in May, I had to do without electric for a week, what I thought was my electric meter turned out not to be, the cover with last owners name on was on the wrong meter, mine was next one to it & was going in reverse, the electric man came & spotted it, wired it up so I could't use it, gave me a sheet of paper to take to tadas where I was told it would cost £400 to put it back on, needless to say I didn't have that sort om money spare, Hakan from scarlett bar argued it out with the man in charge but it didn't make any difference, I still have to pay up. Looks like its me thats being fiddled considering I'm only usually there for 4wks a year, ah well it gives me a reason to go back on 10th of June to get it switched back on. Alan

Offline xxbilleigh-joxx

electric fiddle
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 17:57:41 PM »
Hey dad! you dodgey geezer! i tell you what, just incase you get cut off again, when me and kel use the appt, i'll buy you a pic for your tv so it looks like your watchin summat. ill check on it in aug if you want me to. send my love to them all xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf