Author Topic: Emaciated White Boxer  (Read 3405 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Emaciated White Boxer
« on: October 01, 2012, 22:31:22 PM »
Various people have seen this poor dog and commented on the state its in.  Today I saw him near mosque looking like he had lost the will to live.  Made enquiries and was told it belonged to the man in the internet cafe and that he didn't want it anymore and wasn't feeding it.  He has been offering it to anyone who asks about it, apparently.  When I went back, the dog was nowhere to be seen.  Can I ask that if anyone spots him, they take him to the rescue?  He might be ill, he might be starving.  But his life must change because by the look on his face today, he has had enough of his present existence.

Offline terrie

Re: Emaciated White Boxer
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:29:00 AM »
Hi, last year myself and Pauline made some enquires about this white boxer as we where concerned about it being so thin.
We spoke to the man in the Internet cafe and said we where very worried about its condition, he informed us that the dog had gone several times to the vets and that there was nothing they could do to help.
He said no matter how much he feed it it would not put on weight as it had some type of wasting condition. He assured us that he loved the dog very much and was doing all he could.
We then gave him our details for animal aid and said that if we could help in anyway please ring us.
Well needless to say he didn't .
I hope this poor dog turns up some where and as always if animal aid can help please contact us as he might need special medical attention that the centre can't provide.
Good luck    Animal Aid.

Offline jacqki

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 06:46:10 AM »
I will go down to the village this morning and see what can be done.

Offline jacqki

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 14:23:04 PM »
Have taken the dog (with the owners consent) to Serkan (vet). Unfortunately the dog has leukaemia and is not mistreated. In fact the dog has been to the vets, there is evidence of this. So he is currently in the safest hands possible.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 14:33:24 PM »
Oh that's really good to hear Jacqki.  I hope Serkan can make him feel more comfortable.  He looked so miserable when I last saw him.  Two Turkish people said he was unwanted and not being fed.....  Whatever the truth of it, I hope he can be made more comfortable.  Poor perisher.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 14:49:50 PM »
I was under the inpression that he was a she !!   ;)she has never been the same since she broke her hip in an accident with a car two or three years ago :( , the owners have looked after since then  :), she (sissy) has always looked thin and sad for herself , some of it is the breed sad faced boxer!!  :) so glad Serkan is now trying to help her   :)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 14:52:08 PM »
Confession time:  I didn't look any further than the protruding bones and the half closed eyes.....

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 14:54:19 PM »
Always had an eye for the girls  ;) :P  ;)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf