Author Topic: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )  (Read 21858 times)

Offline micky mouse

Re: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2014, 16:06:53 PM »
Now Now laffa don't be like that max has another friend as well me,i love that bar on beach and hes alright really someones probably wound him up abit,but some people think im nuts so maybe im going to the right bar,no comments stoop never met you yet after even only being 100yards up the road.See you next month max poor fellow.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 16:41:28 PM »
Why is he a poor fellow?

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2014, 17:54:38 PM »
Now Now laffa don't be like that max has another friend as well me,i love that bar on beach and hes alright really someones probably wound him up abit,but some people think im nuts so maybe im going to the right bar,no comments stoop never met you yet after even only being 100yards up the road.See you next month max poor fellow.
Genuine question, and we would genuinely pop in , don't mind supporting anyone, just a bit lost in translation with this thread,

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »
Who and who is not paranoid and what is the name of this bar   ;)

I hoped that this post had had its day weeks ago only for the wound to be re-opened, what a shame. None of this including the recent positive posts by Tiger are helping this businessman, even though the review was a positive one, all it has done is brought back the negatives from the original post.

Lets move on please as I have someone watching me and I cannot concentrate  :o  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2014, 12:23:35 PM »
It was the " businessman" himself who began the topic in the beginning and in my opinion did himself no favours  ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2014, 16:23:30 PM »
Micky - it's one of our fav places for the beach and lunch! Salads are awesome, as is the full English and the barbecue nights. Such a shame this thread might put a few off going.

You're mad? Never have guessed    :) must meet up down there one day for a few beers    :)

Offline Marggie

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2014, 18:21:02 PM »
Karin, you are right!  Why would anyone in their  right mind draw attentionn to a negative post.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 19:30:47 PM »
More incredible than that actually Marggie - not draw attention to a negative post - it's more like draw attention to a negative post that you started yourself!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 21:26:46 PM »
Do you know I get sick to the back teeth of these business,s blaming this and that for various failings etc...we all have our own favourite places/ people,we are all unique in this life (thank goodness there is only one of me)!!!
But what I dislike more now my rosé coloured glasses are off is when the old oh another CBF ganging up or unfavourable review to such and such,s mate of bla bla bar restaurant...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 22:50:43 PM »
It's nothing to us really - since almost day one businesses have looked for outside reasons why they are not doing well, CBF often being the target. Sadly it is very rare I hear anything at all when CBF posts and recommendations are responsible for sending people their way.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf