Author Topic: Koca Calis Restaurant Beach Bar  (Read 24410 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Koca Calis Restaurant Beach Bar
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 21:06:48 PM »
Which 3 months?

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2014, 22:26:52 PM »
No idea. Strange the season is so much shorter there.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 22:30:38 PM »
It's further north, closer to the polar ice cap.

Offline men.max

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 10:31:34 AM »
Kayakebab I dont know why you this bcoz kayakebab also restaurant is well we never ever ever ever for turkish tea mean glass tea never ever charge 2 tl alvays free if you staye on sunbeds and only drink tea 1 tl we charge mostly F R E E   YOU ARE LAYER  in cup we sale 3 tl TEA never ever charge 3 tl for turkish tea never dosent matter big or small glass Iam land owner here Iam not stupped busines man I am trying best for my future easy to write SOMETHiNG LiKE this wery wery rood come and saye my face if you can some people dont know here thanks loads  Y O U      A R E  B A D  P E R S O N  I dont  know who you are >:(

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »
Big mistake Max.. Kayakebab is a well respected member of this forum.. A well loved worker for the charities here. She is definatley NOT a bad person or a liar.. I think you may have lost yourself lots of customers with this post.. Us for a start!!! She has lots of friends so that's more you have lost.. She is one of the kindest people we have ever met... This is not the way to deal with what was a trivial complaint... You need to change your customer service attitude...

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 11:49:25 AM »
Thank you Ann.
I'm not sure which one from the restaurant you are but it was Fuat who did my bill.
I know that as I recognise him from a Facebook request .
Would you like me to bring my witnesses Chris , Barb, and Jan ( also very respected members of the ex pat community)  along with me to say it to your face?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 13:01:44 PM »
This is the boss.... Barbara and I and Barrie and I spent every week there when we lived there and was really looking forward to a visit next week but there are other beaches down there just as good.. We will say hi to Fuat but that's it...

Offline busybee

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 14:55:03 PM »
Max I was there when kayakebab got her bill, yes it was 6tl for 2 Turkish chi.  We had all spent a lovely day at your bar, 2 of us had our husbands with us.  It was so chilled out, lunch was gorgeous and a great day was had by us all.  I had an English tea which I got charged 3TL for, perfectly acceptable, which is why I was surprised at the cost of Turkish chi.

I really do think you owe kayakebab an apology and then we can all move on.

We have spent many happy days at you place over the last 9yrs and hope to do so, again.

Offline CHERYL HANCOCK

• Newly Registered
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2014, 14:57:42 PM »
We use the Mekan Bar as sunbeds free all day, they will pick you up and take you home by mini bus, service is excellent and food as good this year as last. Loveley setting with lovely staff who never rip you off. We had probs with max the other year and wil never use his bar again.  Please go to the Mekan bar and enjoy the sunset from the beach in the evening whilst having a lovely meal

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2014, 15:40:13 PM »
Another case of a business losing out because of a couple of lira.. In this case it is because he is abusing a good friend...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf