Author Topic: Teeth and Furniture  (Read 3264 times)

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
Teeth and Furniture
« on: July 17, 2014, 15:45:33 PM »
I had the pleasure of experiencing fantastic service from two Fethiye businesses today, both of which have been previously praised on here.

A couple of days ago one of my teeth chipped. The tooth itself doesn't hurt but it left a jagged bit that was rubbing my tongue, making it painful to eat, drink or even talk - the latter not necessarily a bad thing in the view of certain people!  : :) :o

I contacted Çağatay Aras at Holident by email, explained the problem and he told me to pop in. Today he filed off the jagged bit and explained why that was the best solution for now, spoke to me about my impacted wisdom tooth and to top it all off didn't charge me a kuruş. Amazing premises too....I'll definitely be going there again.

Then off to Eren Spot to order some furniture for the garden and house. Bekir was fantastic, as many of you already know, and even arranged for someone to drive me to the other shop as the items I wanted to look at were spread across both stores. Great service, great price, lovely man.

So different to the majority of my experiences in the UK.   :)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Re: Teeth and Furniture
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 14:33:13 PM »

Amazing premises too....I'll definitely be going there again.

Yes but you must remember to take to blue overshoes off or you look like a plonker as I did  :)

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 16:37:01 PM »
Ha, I so very nearly didn't Teetee!  :D

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 17:22:42 PM »
Both are great places x

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »
Both places 100% great service, I have recently had a crown done by Cagatay I did not hold out much hope of the tooth being able to be saved as it was so badly broken, I had a root canal and a pin fitted to attach the crown and I am totally over the moon with it...
The clinic is gorgeous and I don't have that feeling of being in a dentist waiting room at all...

Offline DavidNicholson

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 16:11:04 PM »
I was waiting for my wife in Holident while she had a tooth out.  The dentist said to me that as it was 5pm, and the chemist would close soon, could I nip out to get antibiotics etc that he would prescribe.  Off I went, and the very nice lady in the chemist said "Have you come from the dentist?".  How efficient I thought and returned with the prescribed bits and bobs.

Only when we left the dentists, and my wife suggested it would be best to remove our blue overshoes, did I realise how the lady in the chemist knew where I had come from.

It's a bit like going home from the Xmas party still wearing your paper hat!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 17:00:00 PM »
That has given me a right chuckle mainly the part where you thought the chemist was so efficient!
Hope your wife is feeling ok am sure she was in good hands with Cagatay  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf