Author Topic: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )  (Read 21162 times)

Offline Hamlet

Re: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2014, 08:38:05 AM »
Why is he a poor fellow?

Presumably because you are allegedly (in his mind) blocking all positive reviews of his business and therefore starving him of business, thus making him poor!  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2014, 10:47:17 AM »
That is very true Keith I have experienced this personally on a recent trip and have decided not to bother recommending places to people that may be going to Calis..
I will still give praise where it is due but will let folks make their own choices and decisions....
To me there only seems to be one person I can think of who never begrudges another person doing well in the restaurant business, who will always give a good review of a place if they've had a nice meal etc and defo does not seem out for what she can get and that is Nichola from Moziac...
Maybe that is why her and her hubby,s business continues to go from strength to strength...
Without meaning to hijack this topic a little pup got hit by a car on our last visit and whilst I blamed myself to some degree as I had been petting it when I ran around like a looney trying to get the dog some help the owner of said pup which we knew he owned it or it was at his place earlier in the evening would not put down his frigging pad taking beer orders even though there was someone else there to take over from him to come and see to his dog...fair enough he has since paid some money to the vet but we were appalled and I do admit never returning to Turkey again after that night...
If it had not been for AA lord knows what would have happened to the little darling...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf