Author Topic: Stil Lightiing.  (Read 9856 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Stil Lightiing.
« on: September 14, 2015, 13:59:15 PM »
We went to the new lighting shop today on the Gunlukbasi Road.  Coming from Calis it is quite far down, but before you get to Kipa and is a new stand alone buiilding on the right hand side.
We were amazed at the huge selection of lighting. In fact, they have three floors of lighting. So you would not fail to get what you are lookng for. 
Lighting starts at very large hotel lights to very small corner lights.  Lovely and cool in there with excellent air conditioning.  Just a young couple runnng it, they were very pleasant.
The shop also has lots of table lamps, vases, candelsticks, photo frames ornaments.  Once we picked our light, I had a good look around and bought a really nice crystal sweeite  for all of 45 TL.   Lighting is very reasonably priced.
Website http://www.stil-avize.com

Offline steveb1

Re: Stil Lightiing.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 15:22:46 PM »
Also if you need the lights installed they know a very good electrician got all my lights for our new villa there. Delivered  and installed the next day. 

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 15:31:39 PM »
Fethiye Lighting Shop up Antalya road have a large selection of light fittings & they also follow you home & fit them

Offline George Warner

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 16:45:59 PM »
Stil lighting,
 Went in there last year for a replacement lamp, nothing special, they don't sell replacements, or so they said!

Offline buzz58

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 17:42:24 PM »
Not a new shop Jackie,I bought some Turkish gifts from Still  In May last year,noticed they had some beautiful lights and lamps for sale along with lots of gift ideas, and all at reasonable prices. A very nice couple run the shop and they were very helpful, even though there was a language problem,which we over came with the help of the phone translation. My daughter was delighted with her beautiful vase which we purchased.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 21:12:30 PM »
Well it was new to us  :)   Don't know how anyone could say it was nothing special.  Lovely shop with three floors of lighting and gifts.  If this is nothing special where is the "special" lighting shop in the Fethiye area?  I want to see it.   :) 

Offline George Warner

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 08:40:24 AM »
Lamps go in light fittings,bulbs go in the ground!

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 10:02:51 AM »
Well it was new to us   :)   Don't know how anyone could say it was nothing special.  Lovely shop with three floors of lighting and gifts.  If this is nothing special where is the "special" lighting shop in the Fethiye area?  I want to see it.    :) 

If George reckons it's nothing special, then in his opinion its nothing special.  Folks are still allowed to have opinions on here, even if they do differ from yours.

JF

Offline George Warner

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 13:31:54 PM »
The replacement lamp/bulb I wanted was nothing special these can be bought in any supermarket.NOT the lightfittings.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 14:54:51 PM »
Sorry George misunderstanding there. 

J.F. before you sound off in your usual bull in a China Shop manner, have you been to this shop?
I have a PHD  in shopping and three floors of the lighting not to mention all the giftware is pretty impressive to me.  I have never seen a shop with so much lighting in the Fethiye area.  There is no doubt they have something for everyone's need in lighting.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf