Author Topic: Welcome back to Calis  (Read 13164 times)

Offline happy_flyer

Re: Welcome back to Calis
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 22:26:36 PM »
Good news we now have a sold sign outside our house and just waiting to see what the completion date is going to be and then i can book those much waited for ONE WAY FLIGHTS yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Fingers crossed it goes through this time.

My tropical fish went back to the fish shop today and my friend is having the tank for his snake so things are moving now.

I find myself drifting off more and more these days so i think it is time for me to retire to, lol good job we are going too.

Thanks all for your support, it looks like we will be there pretty soon now and we can't wait.
Happy times to come.

Alan.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 23:18:22 PM »
Lucky you on all counts!!! Not only retiring, but retiring to the sun. Jealous? Me? Too right!!!! Here's to a very happy peaceful future to you.
  :)

Offline Lotty

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 08:19:10 AM »
I have a big smile on my face for you! Worth waiting for, I know you'll be very happy.

Offline happy_flyer

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 21:54:21 PM »
That smile must be nearly as big as mine i can't wait now , just need to get the contracts ,sign them and arrange that one way flight.  :)

Offline retiredandlovingit

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 10:57:55 AM »
A tense time for you at the moment, Iknow you will be hoping and praying everything goes through ok this time,I know that feeling only too well.We were despererate to retire and move over here permanant and until we got that contract signed it was so stressful , we made it and so will you.Calis here you come.

Offline happy_flyer

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012, 20:38:05 PM »
Still waiting for the contracts to arrive , we know they have been sent to the buyers so its only a matter of time as always.
I am really trying to be patient, on a bright note the villa we will be renting is having a new roof before we get there so every clould and all that, at least we won't spend our first full winter in Calis chasing about with buckets catching the drips.
Why is house moving so painful?
I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
I am really trying to be patient, on a bright note the villa we will be renting is having a new roof before we get there so every clould and all that, at least we won't spend our first full winter in Calis chasing about with buckets catching the drips.

That would depend on who's putting it on HF  ;)

Offline happy_flyer

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2012, 22:44:20 PM »
Thanks for that one. Don't know who is fitting it so just hope it will be fine lol.
An update as well hoping to exchange those contracts tomorrow and complete next friday and then those one way flights just hope i can still book then and thier not sold out by now. Have been checking every day and so far still available. Wonder why they say home moving is so stressfull, oh and how could i forget i put in my resignation on monday and finishing off and retiring on friday come what may.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 06:35:58 AM »
You must be soooooooooooo excited!!  Enjoy your retirement and your new life here in Turkey.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 07:24:17 AM »
Keep the posts coming HF - really interested to hear about your "transition"....well jel  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf