Author Topic: Best Way to Deposit GBP in Turkey  (Read 3260 times)

Offline beldibi

Best Way to Deposit GBP in Turkey
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 00:50:39 AM »
Re. A.T.M.`s.  There are plenty of different banks in Turkey offering GBP, Dollars and Euros.  Also on a daily non Turkish currency a/c you will receive 5% plus interest.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 05:57:46 AM »
Linda, I don't know why you should "slap my hand", I receive as good a exchange rate as you do from Nationwide, plus I have free banking, I can draw sterling at no cost, unlike some people paying hundreds of pounds to do transfers, I deal with the same bank here as the in the UK (makes life a lot easier sometimes). Another thing is that I live here, will the Nationwide accept a Turkish address, HSBC UK do.  I put my bank card in the machine to see a cashier or advisor and get priority, I would have to travel to the UK to see someone if I had a Nationwide account(not exactly a saving). I am happy at the moment with HSBC.It's everyone to their own.

Baz 8)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:59:06 AM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »
That sounds good to me baz cheers.

:D

quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

Linda, I don't know why you should "slap my hand", I receive as good a exchange rate as you do from Nationwide, plus I have free banking, I can draw sterling at no cost, unlike some people paying hundreds of pounds to do transfers, I deal with the same bank here as the in the UK (makes life a lot easier sometimes). Another thing is that I live here, will the Nationwide accept a Turkish address, HSBC UK do.  I put my bank card in the machine to see a cashier or advisor and get priority, I would have to travel to the UK to see someone if I had a Nationwide account(not exactly a saving). I am happy at the moment with HSBC.It's everyone to their own.

Baz 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf