Author Topic: GARANTi BANK  (Read 4748 times)

Offline investmentexpert

GARANTi BANK
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 21:44:36 PM »

we are trying to understand what is our customer expactation and what type of investments we can offer them. interest account is one of them.most important part is what you want. I wil  be very happy to chat one day in the branch so we can decide how we can make our money bigger.thanks for interested

Offline investmentexpert

GARANTi BANK
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 21:47:50 PM »
"Over its 62-year history, Garanti became acknowledged worldwide for its strength and tradition in providing high quality offerings.
As a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines, Garanti serves to over 8 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services through its 9 financial subsidiaries that include payment systems, pension, leasing, factoring, brokerage and asset management.
Committed to its customers, Garanti operates an expanding distribution network comprising 730 branches including five foreign branches and four international representative offices, close to 2,600 ATMs, an award winning call center and an internet & mobile bank utilizing its state-of-the-art technology. Garanti supports its extensive branch network with centralized operations, exceptional data warehousing and management reporting systems, and the efficient use of alternative delivery channels."

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 22:04:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by investmentexpert

i found out this site from my friends and as i see very nice and helpfull

quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

We all are,   :)

Speak for yourself.    :D:D:D:D

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 22:44:14 PM »
Investmentexpert.Can you discuss your rates and offers on this Forum,so that all the members can learn from your expert knowledge,please. :)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 08:27:09 AM »
I think the quick answer here Kevin is no!!!!!!!He wants to talk to you face to face.good luck.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 09:35:27 AM »
It's on here or goodbye, simple as that.

Offline kevin b

GARANTi BANK
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

I think the quick answer here Kevin is no!!!!!!!He wants to talk to you face to face.good luck.

Unlike Banker (Alper) who will discuss rates on the forum.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »
It would be great for this --> PUBLIC <-- forum to have input from a number of the banks - and that is why we're being patient here!

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 10:13:43 AM »
I agree totally - although I was being a little "tongue in cheek" with my previous comment - it is not right for someone to canvass individual Customers for face to face meetings without "sharing" as Alper does - the typical sort of deals he/she can offer.

I perfectly understand that there will still be some margin for "fine tuning" a deal dependent on a number of factors but outline information should be shared and usp's should be promoted.

Ian  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
GARANTi BANK
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 10:29:58 AM »
Totally agree, there is sometimes a little confusion as to what you can and can't do on public forums with some of our Turkish members (and British ones of course). I would ask that the member who suggested joining CBF can help explain this fine line. I genuinely hope we can have a good number of financial folk adding input, maybe it can result in a rate war which will be good for saving members  ;)

Soliciting online members into offline advice simply isn't going to happen.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf