Author Topic: ATM's  (Read 3308 times)

Offline NigelWatts

ATM's
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 18:53:39 PM »
Thanks for the tip, ill make her aware of it

Offline BM06

ATM's
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 19:11:01 PM »
Sorry Nigel, my post was a little informal, of coarse i should have said your wife :))

Offline NigelWatts

ATM's
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 20:15:12 PM »
Absolutely no problem.

No formalities required with me!

Regards

Nigel

Offline NigelWatts

ATM's
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 12:00:19 PM »
Card worked fine which was great until I used it at the denizbank machine in Hisaranu which gave me the money but wouldnt return my card! Several people passing and a shop owner opposite said it was a scam and several people had been caught out. Managed to cancel the card and transfer funds to another account which I had another card for so all was ok. Not sure if it was a scam and how it would work? Didnt leave the machine until the card was cancelled though! Other than that another great holiday in Calis!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
ATM's
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 12:13:09 PM »
It probably wasn't but if it was it is most likely to be a false slot/facade put over the real one. You think your card is gone but safely in the bank. You leave, the crooks come out of hiding and remove their false bit of ATM and your card comes with it. You did right - cancel your card straight away - before leaving the ATM if possible.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
ATM's
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »
Always make sure you've got the emergency numbers for your own bank in your mobile so that you can contact them the instant that you think you have a problem with a card. It only takes seconds for someone to clear out your account once they've got hold of your card.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 12:37:20 PM by KKOB »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
ATM's
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 12:41:28 PM »
Anyone who Banks with Fortis can now use TEB ATM's without paying charges, I received an email this morning to confirm this.
Mark

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
ATM's
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 18:10:24 PM »
I didn't get an e.mail but that will be a lot better for us. It's a nightmare trying to park up to draw money out from Fortis and everywhere else charges us 5TL for using their machines. Thanks for that Mark there is an ATM not far from us we can use now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf