Author Topic: BNP.  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
BNP.
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 20:43:53 PM »
To prevent a party that legally stands for British elections from appearing on the BBC would have been used to far more advantage. The man is a manipulator of facts and situations as you can see from his reaction to the way he was "bullied" last night. Far more mileage in whingeing about being frozen out by the 'impartial' BBC if that is the way you work.

Make the party illegal if you want to prevent them from having their say, you can't pick and choose which legitimate political parties can appear on the telly.

What last night shows is a man struggling to make his own extreme views come across in a way that may not seem so extreme at all. He failed with that, and failed to come across as a credible politician or thinker. Too many times he relies on claiming to have been misquoted, then when faced with cast iron evidence relies on claiming he was taken out of context, and if that fails claiming that he did believe that but doesn't anymore.

I think it was a fantastic piece of exposure; not for Griffen or the BNP, but for those of us who thought he was a complete racist who couldn't sugar coat his vile views but had one skill - the ability to deny, wriggle out of and avoid clarifying anything at all. He was unable to slither round direct questions last night, something now known in his political fog as "bullying".

Well done to the BBC for having some balls for a change.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
BNP.
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 20:51:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tiddly winks

That total nutter wants to bring back corporal punishment!

A good idea, bring back capital punishment for murderers and rapists that are 100% guilty at the same time.

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
BNP.
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 21:19:04 PM »
I think that was for school kids Crabbit ;)

"OMG I just read the education policy.

That total nutter wants to bring back corporal punishment!

Watching question time now and seriously - what a loser!"

Offline tiddly winks

BNP.
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 00:03:46 AM »
Haha yeah I think I would leave education if the BNP came to power (not likely though  ;))

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
BNP.
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 10:13:42 AM »
It was once said that "We would never have a female as Prime Minister "stranger things have happened

Ron

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
BNP.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »
I am pleased he had the chance to air his veiw, as in a free country everyone should have the right to do so.if we ban people like this and don't give the peole a chance to question the party leaders how can we make an informed judgement. don't and won't vote for him but like ukip they do expose labours weakness.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
BNP.
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »

Well put C1,after all Hamza and other radicals have been allowed to have their say.The Daily Telegraph stated 1 in 5  support  the BNP so there are a lot of people unhappy with the present government and their policies,most importantly immigration and the wars.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
BNP.
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 14:47:13 PM »
Jack Straws refusal to answer Dimblebys questions on Immigration spoke volumes.
An article in todays papers may explain why.
Andrew Neather,an aide to Tony Blair in Number 10,says Ministers secretly masterminded huge increases in immigration over the last few years in a politically motivated attempt to socially engineer a more multicultural Britain,Labours relaxation of Immigration controls was a plan to open up the UK to mass migration,plug jobs gaps,and to "rub the Rights nose in Diversity"Sir Andrew Green of Migrationwatch said "Now at last the truth is out,and it's dynamite".

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
BNP.
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 10:34:50 AM »
it would seem to me that many of our forefathers (except Mr Straws)fought at different times Napolean,and then Herr Hilter, both of whom wanted a united europe controlled by them, and now low and behold it has come to pass, with Mr squinty Straw and president Blair and co, giving up every thing that many people hold dear. I predict Brown out by Easter and then out of House by Summer with exec directorships of BP or like, with his book out to hit the shops before Blair has a chance to become EU top dog.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf