Author Topic: Life in Jail for Perverts - But Back Soon,,,  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Piscoe

Life in Jail for Perverts - But Back Soon,,,
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 12:49:59 PM »
I certainly believe the punishment (yes I actaually believe people should be held accountable and pay for their actions) should fit the crime. A kiddy fiddler is beyond repair therefore should be medically rendered harmless. They should be forced into hard labour for an appropriate amount of time and not under any circumstances be afforded comforts such as TV,Playstations, Pool tables etc.

I am sure the CFB'ers can come up with their own versions of punishments that fit the crime

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 12:52:06 PM »
Won't be the first time Vic but I have no worries about being in a minority of one. I also doubt I would be. I don't believe slipping a lethal chemical into someone's arm and letting them slip away peacefully like a dog being put to sleep at the vets is in any way a fitting punishment for rapists, murderers, pedophiles and other predators. I would much prefer a system where life does indeed mean life and can't mean 4 years, or 12 years that can be reduced for good behaviour or where time spent on remand counts as double when removed from the overall sentence (or whatever the ridiculous situation is). I don't think sentences should run concurrently, they should be added together to make a big total, in equal respect of each of the victims. I don't think weekend release should ever be an option and I don't think there should be any attention given to home comforts of any kind and I think that all assets of the convicted should pass to the victim(s) or their families.

Am I the only one? I don't mind either way but I would like to think I'm not :D

Offline Piscoe

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 13:10:46 PM »
The concept of the scales of justice has itself been strangled,raped and robbed by those misguided but seemingly powerful individuals who stand for what they interpret as Human Rights.

Over the years they have been allowed by those in power to exercise influence over our once functioning legal system that remained the backbone of our once trusted society values.

When a hoody beats up a grandmother in her own home we are asked to consider how we as a society failed the perpetrator as apposed to kicking the little gits head in every day in jail until he begs for our collective forgiveness.

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 15:30:44 PM »
I would order immediate castration for any male if it was proved he molested a child.The laws in UK are sick and do not deter any would be child molester as they know they will only get a matter of a couple of years usually in a modern prison with free time and tv games etc.Its beyond a joke.There should be zero tolerance against someone ruining the lives of youngsters with their vile perversions.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 15:43:50 PM »
Would you vote for one/any the main parties if they stood for election on a "life means life/two bricks for pedos" policy? Because I'm Labour through and through but if the Conservative Party promised to deliver such a thing they'd get my vote. Forget hung parliaments and coalition governments, I truly believe there's a landslide waiting for any of the main 3 parties who finally deliver what the majority of us all appear to want. It could be voted through in an afternoon and we could get our Country back.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 15:58:32 PM »
stuff the pampered treatment in a cell, they should have their sphericals removed without pain relief......pass me the long arm pruners, I'll do it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 15:59:12 PM by pookie »

Offline bigvic

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 16:15:34 PM »
Forget lethal injection,i want them to die a slow agonising death in excruciating pain,but death it should be.Yes forget capital punishment,hand them over to the mothers!!

Offline bigvic

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 16:33:16 PM »
One of our son's mates was accused of raping an eighty year old woman,everybody thought no way,not possible,so he got off with it.Then he did it again,caught red handed..he was imprisoned,served his time,has been relocated(there are still people looking for him),all this at the expense of the taxpayer..Destroy them,it's cheaper..

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 16:48:09 PM »
Just don't relocate them! Send them back to face the music.

Offline scouser2

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 19:20:57 PM »

The sentance given is appalling, and the judge needs his head feeling, but don't forget that other prisoners are capable of delivering a punishment for anyone who has a whiff of being a child molester or rapist.
Even the most hardened criminal has some degree of morals and decency.I remember the wife knew a real 'tough nut', who had done porridge several times for armed robbery,but he told her that if any of the prisoners could harm the scum who carried out attacks on children or women then 'rough justice' would be carried out.Sorry to have to say it, but I have to agree with him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf