Author Topic: What would one say to them?  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Lisax

What would one say to them?
« on: November 19, 2010, 17:09:36 PM »
If anyone were to meet William and Katie wahat would you say to them then? re wedding and the future?

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 18:00:01 PM »
Get married in a Registry Office and save the "Common People" a fortune, don't sponge of the country like Mumsy & "Phil el Greco", don't let urinated-up Froggie chauffeurs drive you through tunnels at night, and, Katie, please keep your eyes open for Horsey-Faced divorcees who will only be after his title!! But, never mind all that Katie, at least you won't be expected to clean ****ty nappies, you will probably have some poor serf to carry out that "onerous task". :-\
Gordy.
Alba gu brath.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 18:35:05 PM »
Fill your boots up son :)

Offline GordonA

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 18:53:10 PM »
Just bought a new pair today, John, one size bigger than necessary, so plenty of room. 'kin Bring it on!! With all the crap we have been exposed to this week regarding this "inbred" family of numpties,it's just a bloody good job that the Mediaeval "Jus Primae Noctis", is no longer observed!!
See this link;
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Jus_primae_noctis
Just imagine your old man leering over your new bride!!
Gordy.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 20:13:30 PM »
I'd wish them a happy marriage together as I approach 25 years of marriage, I'd like everyone to experience what I have ( metaphorically speaking)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 20:23:54 PM »
I look forward to meeting William and Kate in Ocakbasi then :D

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 20:35:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by GordonA

Get married in a Registry Office and save the "Common People" a fortune, don't sponge of the country like Mumsy & "Phil el Greco", don't let urinated-up Froggie chauffeurs drive you through tunnels at night, and, Katie, please keep your eyes open for Horsey-Faced divorcees who will only be after his title!! But, never mind all that Katie, at least you won't be expected to clean ****ty nappies, you will probably have some poor serf to carry out that "onerous task". :-\
Gordy.
Alba gu brath.

Gordon it is because we have a Royal Family that you can spout your drivel, you should go and live in a country with a dictator, because I for one am sick of reading the verbal diarrhoea.
Mark

Offline tintin1504

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 20:46:14 PM »
That man's gone through enough already in his young life.For God's sake let's not queue up to knock him down again before he even puts a foot wrong.!!

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 20:49:17 PM »
I would wish them every happiness, and why not!

Offline GordonA

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 20:52:17 PM »
Switch your computer off then, because I live in a country where I can say what I like, whereas you are living in a country where foreigners are scared to open there mouths about most subjects. Remember, my friend that what is "drivel" to some, is Gospel to others, just look at the present government that Britain has been stuck with! By the way, the fact that I, and many, many others like me, can say EXACTLY what we like, has got absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is a royal? family encamped in the capitol city. I live in a democracy, which is a political form of government in which governing power is derived from the people, (& NOT your royal? family,) either by direct referendum (direct democracy) or by means of elected representatives of the people (representative democracy). I rest my case.  
Gordy.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 20:52:42 PM by GordonA »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf