Author Topic: A test for the CBF no swearing rule ?  (Read 1864 times)

Offline scouser2

A test for the CBF no swearing rule ?
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 12:04:46 PM »
Absolutely appalling.

Offline Tineathers

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
the 2 immigration officials must be the only people in the whole country who agree this person can stay-disgraceful.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 20:10:11 PM »

This is without doubt one of the most appalling decisions ever made to let this scumbag remain in the UK.He only served 4 months in prison and that is a joke  [:(!] and he has allegedly been caught driving again whilst banned. The family of that poor girl have been terribly let down.

As a father I am sure that I would seek retribution.  

Who are these legal morons that make these judgements,and if they are parents how do they sleep at night.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 20:24:41 PM »
In all seriousness, I must suggest that now his repulsive mug has appeared on tv, that a return to Iraq may be the safest option for him. I can't imagine his safety is guaranteed in Blackburn.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 20:27:26 PM »
I fear you maybe right.

Offline tiddly winks

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »
This was discussed on Jeremy Vine's Radio 2 show yesterday and he actually spoke to Mr Houston about the day his daughter died and his campaign to have the man deported. My respect for Mr Houston has more than doubled after listening to him because of his composure, he seemed very level headed about what he knew of the law, he wasn't demanding execution or ranting and raving; he simply wanted to know why this man was behind the wheel when he shouldn't have been, and how he has been able to walk away from so many crimes and still live a free man. He is a very strong man to not want to rip the guys head off.

I find it so sad too that man has had two children (most likely not out of love) to stay in this country, while Mr Houston no longer has a family and cannot do so, where is the justice in that? Cameron has once again let people down again after writing to this man during the election campaign saying he would help. None of that from him as of yet but I wouldn't have expected better.

If you are going to live in this country then it is only fair that you abide by our laws, try to make a living for yourself and generally live as a respecting citizem of the UK - otherwise the door should be shut.

Offline peecee

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 17:56:21 PM »
That's the whole problem Tiddlywinks.  As UK citizens the majority of us DO abide by the law and get our knuckles rapped if we don't.  The immigrants who come here just flout the laws (continuously), don't seem to want to understand the way this country works and constantly get away with it because they are 'immigrants, oppressed, stupid' whatever.
This man has no intention of abiding by the law because he has got away with SO many crimes he thinks justice is a joke.  And you're right, he probably did get married/have children to stay.
Why couldn't they have said 'you're a criminal, not welcome here, go home'? And if his wife family didn't like it they could have gone with him to Iraq?
I'm spitting bullets, seen it time and time again[:(!][:(!]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 18:23:06 PM »
As a parallel of sorts, had I done the same, and committed the same list of crimes as a Brit living in Turkey, do you think the Turkish Government would have had MY human rights in mind?

Offline cheers

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 20:43:06 PM »
Too right Scunner!  What annoys me and many of my friends is the fact 'If a British born' person had committed these crimes they would have been sentenced to many years in prison!  It is a sad state of our society that we are not only forced to keep him in our country but the taxpayers have to keep him in the style that he has now become accustomed!!  As for our leader Cameron saying -He hoped the Border Control Agency would appeal the decision to allow him to stay - Have we lost all control of our country???
Due to the test for the CBF no swearing rule I felt I wasn't allowed to say what I really wanted!!!  Well everybody .... I hold my hands up and say I've failed the test!  B&**£y F^$(&%G S£%*_!G!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf