Author Topic: Hurray I'm rich!!!  (Read 2032 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« on: November 15, 2011, 10:08:56 AM »

This e-mail is to congratulate you as your email address has won you a cash prize of One million pounds in UK-National Lottery. To file your claims, contact; Agent: Barrister Peter Jonathan with the following below:

:D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
One million pounds exactly? Wow what are the chances of that! You are very lucky indeed  :)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:31:58 AM »
Dear Mr Tinkerman
I represent a company that works with Microsoft. We can see from your posting that you have a dangerous virus on your computer. This will allow computer hakers access to your banking records and steal your £1m, But don't worry. We can fix your computer online, We will ckean your PC  and fully protect you for a fee of merely £99.00. Please PM your credit card details to us and we will set your mind to rest over this matter.
Yours, Micosorft Co.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
Thats a great idea, thanks for your help will forward details right away!

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn

Dear Mr Tinkerman
I represent a company that works with Microsoft. We can see from your posting that you have a dangerous virus on your computer. This will allow computer hakers access to your banking records and steal your £1m, But don't worry. We can fix your computer online, We will ckean your PC  and fully protect you for a fee of merely £99.00. Please PM your credit card details to us and we will set your mind to rest over this matter.
Yours, Micosorft Co.

Andy, don't do it, it's a hoax. Microsoft wouldn't allow such an email with spellings of "hakers" & "ckean" & Micosorft" lmao.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 12:00:18 PM »
It could be Kosher mark it has been known for me to make the occasional mistake spelling included, learn to trust in people mate.you go for it Andy i will have a drink with you when you get it. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Supacabby

quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn

Dear Mr Tinkerman
Yours, Micosorft Co.

Andy, don't do it, it's a hoax. Microsoft wouldn't allow such an email with spellings of "hakers" & "ckean" & Micosorft" lmao.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:02:19 PM by lance »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 12:24:59 PM »
Lance you don't need to quote everyone - we read it too, just reply in the "Quick reply" box!!!

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
Dear Mr Tinkerman
We have now received your details and your bank has confirmed your password and pin number what you gave us. We now need to arrange a time when we can access your PC. Would 14.00 GMT be conveneant?
Yours, Micosorft Co

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »
I think when i pop my clogs you will say i did wrong ,who will you have a pop at then :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hurray I'm rich!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 12:37:05 PM »
They sound very professional. Most I get take my name from the first part of one of my email addresses - "Dear info" being the casual beginning of many.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf