Author Topic: I'm a celeb....get me out!  (Read 2505 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Re: I'm a celeb....get me out!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 11:16:01 AM »
its a good job rosemary came on to make something better with the dreaded beans
good show so far hubbie keeps shouting insults at the telly over Helens efforts  :))

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 12:14:01 PM »

.......Last night watched the first of a three part story by the writer James Herbert. It's called The secret of Crickley Hall and stars the lovely Tom Ellis and Suranne Jones.  Have to say we are totally hooked it's a great ghost story.   If you have not seen it would recommend you catch up with the first episode at the BBC.  Thoroughly recommend it and it's great acting, as a cure for the bad acting on the other side.

Good Call Jacqui - having a day off and decided to watch it on "catch up" this morning - now on series link so I can watch Celeb too !!!

Offline Lotty

I'm a celeb....get me out!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 16:11:18 PM »
I was in hysterics when Rosemary accidently but loudly broke wind in the 'chalet'! Seems it broke the ice too!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 19:26:01 PM »
Bluwise... It's great isn't it?  People are always complaining about rubbish on the T.V. so the Beeb get a great three parter, by one of the best horror writers, gather a wonderful cast , then put it on opposite I'm a Celebrity... However, really glad I am now hooked and dying to see Part 2 next week.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 19:28:28 PM »
I've heard of crazy new technology that allows you to watch one channel and record another to watch later. Mad I know, but I believe it's true  ;)

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 19:43:53 PM »
I think Helen wimped out deliberately because of the air time involved, I think she could see that people were going against her and maybe thought that they the producers were going to put someone else up due to the starvation, she would lose the airtime so changed her tactics!!!! Call me a bad minded!!!

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 19:50:04 PM »
I think you may be right Shamless - she soon changed attitude to one of complete bravado when she had an audience for the trial - was almost embarrassing!

Jacqui - yes a good drama but need to watch part one again as my OH came in half way through and did his usual, "Who's that?"   and  "What are they doing?"

grrrrr!  >:( >:( >:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf