Author Topic: If you're living in the UK illegally, Go Home  (Read 2304 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: If you're living in the UK illegally, Go Home
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 20:23:06 PM »
Oh, I'm definitely a racist.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 21:50:31 PM »
P.C. gone mad.. I would love a census on this, it would turn out it's a small minority causing this trouble and the majority in G.B are all for it.
Gollwogs are big business in the Antiques world and make high prices everywhere.. Hold onto yours Gordon.. better keep it in the safe...

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 22:29:13 PM »
If you want Black, or Asian, or Polish, or whatever group/nationality to go home, you are a racist.

If you want those here illegally to go home, you are not.

That's it, there is nothing more to debate.
On the basis that you were deported from Turkey (several times) it does make me wonder what your status is here...?   

On a side note, when someone mentions an illegal alien, am I the only person who imagines ET going round slashing tyres and spray painting his tag on buildings?

JF 

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 22:36:07 PM »
If you want Black, or Asian, or Polish, or whatever group/nationality to go home, you are a racist.

If you want those here illegally to go home, you are not.

That's it, there is nothing more to debate.
On the basis that you were deported from Turkey (several times) it does make me wonder what your status is here...?   

On a side note, when someone mentions an illegal alien, am I the only person who imagines ET going round slashing tyres and spray painting his tag on buildings?

JF 

What would his tag be? Ouuuuuucccchhhhhhhhhh

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 22:39:27 PM »
Had I been deported from Turkey it would have been because I was there illegally. Of course I never was and I was therefore never deported :D

So for the reason that I tend to make sure I am legally in the countries I visit, I think people visiting my country should do the same. Controversial stuff.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 08:16:05 AM »
This is not a racist issue it's a matter of legality. It does not matter where you originated from as long as you enter the country in the correct way. The main problem is that the legal system in the UK is flawed when dealing with illegal immigrants in that even when caught, instead of ejecting them from the country immediately they are simply told to go back out on the streets, get a lawyer (who immediately claims legal aid for them) and to 'report' occasionally until a hearing is convened to deal with them, which could be 2-3 years later. Invariably that is the last that is ever seen of them as they disappear into the underworld network of like minded people.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 11:59:55 AM »
Sadly the last government didn't know the difference between a racist and a realist.

Offline Piscoe

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »
I am still trying my hardest to really understand what is actually wrong with it or why it is deemed as racist. It is merely asking those who have broken the law to put right their crime surely. If we said to burglars "please stop burgling and return what you have stolen" Do we now have to assume that infringes the human rights of burglars or in some way picks on them as a minority?

The world has gone mad. It appears the rules are being made up by unelected bodies that our elected officials can do nothing to overturn.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 13:47:12 PM »
I think it's a great idea! I mean there could be a few who thought our streets were actually paved with gold and are quite disappointed they aren't. However they could be frightened to come forward and risk arrest for being illegal so this might just give them the opportunity to go back home.

I don't care where they are from or what colour they are - if they are here illegally then they should be sent back home.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 17:25:38 PM »
Am I right in thinking that there were only 60 complaints? FFS... what about the rest of London...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf