Author Topic: Warning about Brand Alley  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Warning about Brand Alley
« on: November 17, 2013, 16:51:07 PM »
This is to warn people about the website Brand Alley. I had used them for three years with no problems. They now seem to be in trouble and are not sending out orders, answering emails or phone calls  They are still advertising new goods every day.
I have waited for an item since September and after many excuses from them I have been in contact with the Trading Standards.  They are investigating the company and I have been told to write and request a refund.
The Brand Alley Facebook page is full of complaints from customers. 
Please be warned and pass this onto your friends.

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
Re: Warning about Brand Alley
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 14:24:20 PM »
Ooh, thanks Jacqui.
I've used them before and still get the emails - was looking at something only this morning as a gift for someone.
Won't order it now!

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 22:34:53 PM »
Ooo heck! I have two orders "pending"!!! Especially a  lovely rose gold Ted Baker handbag -pour moi-essential for Christmas!!

Like you have used them for two or three years without a problem. I received part of an order on Friday- so just hoping (with fingers tightly crossed) that its just a blip!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 22:41:06 PM »
Yes, I received part of the order I made in September, still waiting for the next part. They have promised it twice now and it has not turned up.
Go and look at their Facebook page,it's awash with complaints. A very unhappy customer has now started her own Facebook Page for all the people who have complained about Brand Alley.   I along with others have joined and the lady concerned is now in touch with someone at B.A. who seem to have been spurred into doing something.   Lots of people are getting in touch with Trading Standards and others are writing to Watchdog.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf