Author Topic: Pre-order toiletries to collect at the airport  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Bluwise

Pre-order toiletries to collect at the airport
« on: May 31, 2015, 10:45:33 AM »
I didn't realise I could pre-order my shower gel, hairspray etc from Boots online and then collect from their airside outlet on our way out.  That means less weight in the hold luggage -which is always on the limit.  :-[   With Monarch, we are allowed a small duty free bag in addition to the usual hand luggage so that works out well.

Offline marina

Re: Pre-order toiletries to collect at the airport
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 10:58:55 AM »
It was news to me too Bluewise. Did you read it in the Boots magazine like me?  :D

Well worth looking into though. 

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »
I was just curious when I was ordering some other stuff to collect locally - I put the airport in and Bob's your Uncle!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 11:39:14 AM »
Yes it has been like this for a long tme.  A lot of Mum's order their baby stuff to be collected and I know you can order tolietries too.  I think I had a leaflet about this once when I got my points update from Boots.
However, I would not bother having to take them on the plane with my duty free, as you can get toiletries in Fethiye.  The Gratis group which are just like Super Drug have all the things you will need, lots of British brands and all the usual cosmetics including Maybelline and L'Oreal etc., they also sell Aussie Miracle. They have some Turkish brands which I like called Golden Rose, bought some to take home for my Daughter to try.  Gratis have two branches in  Feithiye onee in the Erasta Shopping centre and one smaller one in the back shopping street in Fethiye just along from Cafe Cafe.   The also have a chill cabinet with sugar free slimline drinks.  There is a nice cranberry one also iced tea.  Bought six yesterday quite litle the cranberry with gin.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 12:18:50 PM »
Not sure where Cafe Cafe is but I know where the Mulberry Tree is, is it near there Jacqui?

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 13:10:21 PM »
There is a nice cranberry one also iced tea.  Bought six yesterday quite litle the cranberry with gin.

Video for i like gin advert from aldi▶ 0:23
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY85NupUmgs
9 Nov 2011 - Uploaded by trottie69able
I don't like tea, I like gin Aldi advert 20112 ... Bols Around the World 2014 - Jéssica ...

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 14:29:46 PM »
Not sure where Cafe Cafe is but I know where the Mulberry Tree is, is it near there Jacqui?

Kind of, Cafe Cafe & Gratis are in the covered arcade, with Dikmen jewellers on the corner, so about 100 yds before the Mulberry Tree

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 16:13:13 PM »
Walk across the road from Migros in the town centre.. Opposit is the Chemist all the Brits use.  Then when you cross keep right.  Walk on and when you come to the lane with D.&.P Perfumes on the corner, turn up this lane at the top is Cafe Cafe to the right of Cafe Cafe you will see Gratis.    There are some very nice shops in this lane with some really good value clothes.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 16:39:41 PM »
Thank you.  I know where D&P is so that really helps.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 17:27:53 PM »
I am complying a list with details of shops in Fethiye, there are so many new and really good ones, we are now spoilt for choice.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf