Author Topic: Yakamoz  (Read 4875 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« on: March 24, 2009, 17:03:02 PM »
I notice it's been gutted inside today ?

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 17:45:34 PM »
make over job maybe

Offline Pi55y

Yakamoz
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 21:53:27 PM »
Somebody said it was on the market so maybe new owners?

Offline sunnyd

Yakamoz
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 08:34:27 AM »
yes yakamoz has new owners, having a refurb and then will open not sure of a date though.

Offline karenChris

Yakamoz
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 09:43:47 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sunnyd

yes yakamoz has new owners, having a refurb and then will open not sure of a date though.

Yetkin from Bananas told me the other day that he will be involved with the new yakamos.

Good luck Yetkin I am sure that it will be a success

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 10:24:28 AM »
Very nice there good food hope they dont spoil it,i wonder if the waiter from suats will stay there really nice guy forgot his name .
It seems to me with all these places shutting down and then being opened again by people who know nothing about the business,jack of all trades master of none seems to be the turkish outlook on business.the ones who  stick to what they are good at prosper and stay in business ,wish they would sort themselves out and dont keep employing that chef from the Istanbul Hilton i only know four places that have Hilton chefs, perhaps they train them up to work in calis .just thought of waiters name Arif nice guy.   ;)

Offline buddy

Yakamoz
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 14:09:32 PM »
Not wanting to appear any more stupid than I really am, dare I ask where Yakamoz is.
I'll sit here and wait for the incoming.
Buddy

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 14:36:41 PM »
:D LOL, me too Bud,
Lance had a good point there though about changing things around every year,  The Harem have remained consistent over the years, and hopefully will be the same this year, and Bella Mama's are rapidly building a good reputation,I think consistency is the answer to a good restaurant, there are of course others, but these two are just an example.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 14:39:12 PM »
Yetkin is indeed the new owner or half owner I should say, just met him by chance down at the restaurant, he plans to open next Friday and a grand opening party planned for April 10th.:P
Good luck with the restaurant Yetkin and glad to see you up and about again after your illness.

Tinx ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 14:39:53 PM »
quote:
Lance had a good point there though about changing things around every year, The Harem have remained consistent over the years, and hopefully will be the same this year, and Bella Mama's are rapidly building a good reputation,I think consistency is the answer to a good restaurant

Not ripping you off is the answer to a good restaurant, not even trying, not even once :D

Yes, those 2 are good examples of that (not ripping you off, not ripping you off oh no I feel like I'm writing a Lance style post now  ;) )

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf