Author Topic: Harman Hotel  (Read 7552 times)

Offline tombo5609

Harman Hotel
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 06:45:43 AM »
To Scunner,
             I will not say anymore on this subject but if you would rather take the version of a hotel with vested interest rather than an unbiased observer then that is OK. I know whos version of events are true.
I was sitting with the brides Grandfather when all this happened and was asked quietly by the groom if I had drank certain drinks as they had been billed for them. The same young gentleman asked a number of "guests" and not visitors to the hotel.
When I joined the wedding party at 9pm I just walked straight in and nobody asked me where I was going. I could have been anyone.
There was nobody abusive and I had to drive a number of the guests home as the paty finished rather prematurely.
In fairness to the hotel from what I saw the decoration and presentation was excellent which makes the end result a ridiculous management cockup and it should not have happened.

Offline saoirse

Harman Hotel
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 18:47:56 PM »
I only know what I am reading on here and it seems to me there must be something to the complaint otherwise why would the poster bother to raise the matter in the first place

Offline tytots

Harman Hotel
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 13:40:13 PM »
For Ex Ernur customers, Celal is now working at the Harman & he told me to say hi to all his friends & would love to see you again. We stay at the Harman a few years ago & enjoyed our time there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf