Author Topic: free flights to turkey?????  (Read 994 times)

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
free flights to turkey?????
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:39:51 AM »
i was looking through an internet site tonight and thought of my old mates in turkey,,,if anyone is intersted its ..moneysavingexpert.co.uk

open a credit card buy an apple or the minimum spend on it and you get a free flight to turkey with bmi..BMI flight to Russia or elsewhere.

The BMI Classic Mastercard* (don't confuse it with the BMI card) offers new cardholders 20,000 BMI miles; enough for a return flight to its zone 2 category via it or one of its Star Alliance partners. This includes Russia, though exact details depend on its current flight schedules (see the Diamond Club destination list). You'll still need to pay taxes and charges, e.g. on a flight to Turkey these are £52. Again, make sure you repay the card in full when you get your statement; otherwise you'll be charged huge interest, 15.9% APR typical (variable).

Unfortunately, when you click through to the site it doesn't actually note that the 20,000 miles will be given, but BMI has confirmed in writing that it does and this will be honoured.  There's nothing stopping a couple or friends each applying for a card so both can fly together.  

have a look you never know!!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 04:40:45 AM by brummyboy »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf