Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 3012 times)

Offline crossie

Big Brother
« on: July 03, 2007, 11:38:15 AM »
Well Scunner I am suprised at your reaction to my posting "Name of Bar",and I wondered if it was a kneejerk reaction to my comment to you of your "tongue in cheek" remark insinuating that scoucers are thieves,a Big Brother reaction,"I will show him who the boss is" type of thing.
Crap removed! who is to say it was crap,some people might be interested in the history of Turkish forums, and remember people who posted on them, there was nothing offensive in the posting,and if it was considered crap,that does,nt say much for most of the forum,of course only you can look at this and ask yourself,did I over react when I was critisised,you might not be the sort of person who is capable of doing this,who knows.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Big Brother
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 15:41:12 PM »
I think it was your comment on the lady that posted on the forum. maybe it was a little incensitive and not on thread.

Offline crossie

Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 15:52:58 PM »
I,m sorry,what lady that I commented on,She called herself MAD COW, her nane was apparently "Vicky"I used to read her postings with interest,as did many others,she was a great writer, with marvelous descriptive skills.I though that the fact that she had passed away,might have been of interest to some who have used the Turkish forums for some years.
I did,nt think it warranted the title crap!because there are MANY more postings on these forums that do deserve that title.
I think it was more down to Scunner having a bad day

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 16:07:19 PM »
Her name was Jenny and her forum name was Mad Turkish Cow. Her death was covered in detail on this and several other Turkish forums. So thank you Crossie but we really don't need your history lesson.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 16:09:05 PM »
I realise what her user name was. But maybe she was friends with many of the forum members and your comment about her passing could be upsetting to people and not very appropriate. Could be completely wrong on the reasons but Scunner does not strike me as someone who would delete your comments without good cause.

Offline Jenny

Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 16:09:07 PM »
Crossie, the girl who was friends with Jenny aka mad cow was called Vicky. I did post that but it was deleted along with your 'crap'!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 16:30:04 PM »
Crossie,

There was also references to some totally unrelated rubbish about a policeman in Uzumlu, as well as Mad Turkish Cow, all in a thread simply asking for the name of a bar.

You got the name of the bar, the rest was almost impossible to follow nonsense.

It isn't "Big Brother", it is about respect and basic rules. If you don't want to follow them don't come.

Scunner

Offline crossie

Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 19:40:16 PM »
Well,How am I going to deal with all this.
Lets have a look at Mr Rimms,I have read through some of your postings on the site,it took me ages as I fell asleep a couple of times(Yawn)
Well her name was not Jenny,it was Vicky,well according to Jenny it was,thats Jenny Harrison Drive not the Jenny who is Vicky (Mad Turkish Cow) who is now deseased.
But who is the (WE)that you mention,are you some sort os self appointed spokes person,for all the members?
I was not aware that her death had been discussed on several forums as unlike you who spends most of your day in front of your PC,some of us still have to earn a living.
but keep on posting, your posts are really,whoops I feel another sleep coming on.
Then theres Gorgeous Bird,(I hope you are),who thinks that my anouncment of Vickys death,might have upset someone,well,apparently not,as according to Mr rimms it has been discussed at some lenths on several Turkish forums.
jenny i dont understand your post as I aknowledged the fact that you gave me the correct name of MTC.
Then theres Mr Scunner,I still think that the posting was wiped out in anger,but,the thing about Uzumla was a bit (tongue in cheek)are you familiar with that expression?I had read the postings about the break-ins in Uzumla,and found it strange that a group of people who have bought in Uzumla,seemed suprised that they where getting burgled,so when they where on holiday in Turkey,what did they think the bars on windows were for,to stop the sun coming in.So I had a bit of a humerous shot at them,If the rest was regarded as crap by you so be it,so what did you think of the very long posting by Highlander regarding the visit to your office?I though that was crap, but its still on there,so what you,ve got to ask yourself,did I delete the posting in anger,and the answer will be YES.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 19:58:05 PM »
Let that post be your obituary crossie - you are now gone (and may I add for the second time - final time - not many get the chance to cause trouble and be allowed back to do it all again.

This thread could be used as a guide for new members as to how to not be part of the CBF community. As a newly appointed "non-member" you can still read this so please do.

One member posting to the irritation of many isn't what CBF is about, and we'll struggle on without you. The list above directing your comments towards every member who replied to you shows your desire to take out anyone who doesn't agree with your strange ramblings.

You seem to be rather upset that I decided your post degenerated into "crap", and ponder "who is to say it was crap" - well actually on here I do.

You were further put out about my "tongue in cheek" remark about scousers stealing wasn't considered crap and deleted - well actually it was a tongue in cheek remark about someone else's remark about that.

Your structured list of digs at all who expressed an opinion above shows the type of character you are, and if CBF is a little less 'colourful' without you I'll carry the can for that.

I also thought Highlanders post about his visit to my office was crap, but it got a couple of LOL's in reply, unlike yours.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 20:32:29 PM »
 :o Hope you dont mind me getting the geg on this one, But allow me to clarify, We are the scousers who are referred to and to give credit where its due, it is an ongoing joke from our hols, No offence taken on our part, well certainly not by scunner, it was'nt a private joke, it was easily picked up on,on the forum, and a bit of banter with another member.I only take offence when it becomes repetetive and boring, Dont I Tinks. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf