Author Topic: Gemiler Beach  (Read 4284 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Gemiler Beach
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 06:59:51 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by duffy2

Pookie!!!!

Where you one of those folks I saw a few weeks ago in Gatwick, at 06:30 a.m. who were quaffing their Fosters/Stella instead of a full English??

It may be a personal thing with me, and I do like my alchofrol!!! but not at that time of day!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!

I am really interested to know why people drink pints of beer/lager at 5-7 am in the morning. Seriously, I do not understand why folks do this. Is it because I originate from the backwater known as Cornwall, where us locals do not feel the need to chuck booze down our throats at wake up time???

Is it ME???

Duffy2   :) :)

Duffy2   -  No is not just you - we don't understand it either, but I do admit to a very cold beer at 9.30 am when the sun is already up and we have breakfast by the pool.  I know, I know, disgraceful, but it has only happened once or twice....(!) ;)  My husband is South African and well, need I say any more ?  He was bought up on beer in his baby bottle !   No he doesn't drink excessively, but loves cold beer when the going gets hot.

Back out in October and definately doing 'Gemiler' - can't wait to get back.

Offline Edina

Gemiler Beach
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 16:04:29 PM »
Hi again

KKOB, Just to clarify my earlier post.  I meant to say that we have only holidayed in Hisaronu and Calis ever since.  Just got carried away on the keyboard that's all, what with deleting some words and adding others to the post I left the word "not" in when it should have been removed.  Sorry for the confusion folks.

Edina
x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf