Author Topic: photo site please  (Read 1589 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
photo site please
« on: October 15, 2007, 10:54:11 AM »
Keith can you please put me on the photo site please have photo i want to send.
                Lance[^]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 11:31:04 AM by lance »

Offline lisa marie xx

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:32 AM »
www.photo-bucket.co.uk.
Thats the one i use!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
photo site please
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »
Lance - if you mean the CBF Photo Album, it hasn't been functional for some time.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
photo site please
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 11:48:27 AM »
Try this Lance.

I use Photobucket. (Forgive me but I assume you can get your photos from the camera to your computer)

Go to http://photobucket.com/ and Register. It is then straightforward to "upload" your pictures to your album - Go to CREATE - click on BROWSE - select photo - click on UPLOAD. Your photo will now be in your album

From there, if you place the cursor over the URL Link of the picture you want to post on the Forum and left click - you will see Copied in a yellow box.

Now go to the Forum and when in New Topic, click on the insert image box in Format (yellow box with arrow at top left).

You will now see [ img][ /img] in the Message box. Position the cursor between the [ img] and [ /img] symbols and then go Edit Paste.

The full URL Link name should be between the symbols like this [ img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/highlander_010/250px-Cygnus_DS.jpg[ /img]

NB you will not see the picture at this stage - you will only see it once you have completed the post and re-read it.

That's probably the worse description you will ever receive Nik but maybe worth a go

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
photo site please
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 14:10:22 PM »
 :)You've taken alot of trouble to do all that H, i'll be on to you when I get my camera. ;)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
photo site please
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 09:59:29 AM »
Highlander thanks for all your trouble explaining that ,but after an hour doing it and not getting photos up when i eventually got the photo i still didn't know where to send it ,i give up sorry i will stick to Picasa its a lot easier all i need for that is a email address why cant i just send email to cbf.

lance[^]:-\

quote:
Originally posted by Highlander

Try this Lance.

I use Photobucket. (Forgive me but I assume you can get your photos from the camera to your computer)

Go to http://photobucket.com/ and Register. It is then straightforward to "upload" your pictures to your album - Go to CREATE - click on BROWSE - select photo - click on UPLOAD. Your photo will now be in your album

From there, if you place the cursor over the URL Link of the picture you want to post on the Forum and left click - you will see Copied in a yellow box.

Now go to the Forum and when in New Topic, click on the insert image box in Format (yellow box with arrow at top left).

You will now see [ img][ /img] in the Message box. Position the cursor between the [ img] and [ /img] symbols and then go Edit Paste.

The full URL Link name should be between the symbols like this [ img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/highlander_010/250px-Cygnus_DS.jpg[ /img]

NB you will not see the picture at this stage - you will only see it once you have completed the post and re-read it.

That's probably the worse description you will ever receive Nik but maybe worth a go

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf