Author Topic: Home again  (Read 1764 times)

Offline jacx

Home again
« on: October 17, 2007, 21:51:25 PM »
Hi everybody. Well that was one of the quickest weeks of the year. I took Mum for a week in Calis and we had a brilliant holiday. The weather was glorious, good food and met up with some old friends. We went to Gocek for lunch, Fethiye market, Calis market and just did all the usual stuff, which we have done loads of times but never get fed up with it. Took loads of Photos and have posted some of my favorites, don't want to bore you all with too many.Can't wait to go back next year.
 :) :)

Offline SEVIYORUM

Home again
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 23:10:40 PM »
Thanks for the photos! I never get bored of looking at photos of calis! Looks like you had a great time and i bet you can't wait to go back!
Everytime i see Baris doing that, i sit there and cringe, thinking 'please dont burn yourself'! lol
Rach x

Offline jacx

Home again
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 23:27:08 PM »
Thanks Rach, we had a really brill time,just chilled and enjoyed the great weather. You should see some of the shots I got of Baris I thought he was going to melt the camera.I think we will try and go back in May, June time. :)

Offline doll

Home again
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 08:15:39 AM »
very nice photos jacx
how did you post them on forum.
when i try it never happens.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Home again
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 09:18:45 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by doll

very nice photos jacx
how did you post them on forum.
when i try it never happens.

I,ve posted this before Doll, but haven't heard back if people found it successful. Maybe worth a try.

I use Photobucket. (Forgive me but I assume you can get your photos from the camera to your computer)

Go to http://photobucket.com/ and Register. It is then straightforward to "upload" your pictures to your album - Go to CREATE - click on BROWSE - select photo - click on UPLOAD. Your photo will now be in your album

From there, if you place the cursor over the URL Link of the picture you want to post on the Forum and left click - you will see Copied in a yellow box.

Now go to the Forum and when in New Topic, click on the insert image box in Format (yellow box with arrow at top left).

You will now see [ img][ /img] in the Message box. Position the cursor between the [ img] and [ /img] symbols and then go Edit Paste.

The full URL Link name should be between the symbols like this [ img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/highlander_010/250px-Cygnus_DS.jpg[ /img]

NB you will not see the picture at this stage - you will only see it once you have completed the post and re-read it.

That's probably the worse description you will ever receive but maybe worth a go

I'm sure other CBF members will help.

Offline farry

Home again
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 09:30:48 AM »
Great pictures Jacx, thanks for sharing.  Roll on New Year!

Offline jacx

Home again
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »
Thanks doll, Highlander has explained it really well. I use webshots.com. They do the same as photobucket, I found them really easy to use. Mind you it took me ages to get the hang of it one night and I wouldn't go to bed till I'd cracked it. I was just putting too much code in, but got the hang of it in the end.Also I found the preview button in the end so that I didn't have to keep posting my mistakes.lol
 :) :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Home again
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 16:00:37 PM »
lovely photos your mum looks like she really enjoyed herself

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Home again
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 21:47:11 PM »
 :)Excellent photos. made me second home sick.  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf