Author Topic: Police station in Fethiye  (Read 4427 times)

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Police station in Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 10:34:59 AM »
its a difficult one, and made more difficult bye fellow brits who the police here know put false incidents in to claim of thier travel insurance, and they do!!i think laffa is right get in touch with your local insurance company and get instruction from them. i think ur insurance company will need  crime report from them. the police dept that will deal with this is opposite the harbour..called Asayis Buro and thier tel no is 614 10 40. just out of interest my sister was mugged last week in the south of france, she was badly beaten up and hospitalized, she had been to a wedding before and had some expensive sentimental diamonds in her purse which went. the french police didnt give a damm and it took my brother in law a lot of persuasion to have it recorded as a crime.

Offline miss pentyouth

Police station in Fethiye
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 19:02:24 PM »
Thats really bad Stuart.  Hope she's ok now.  Thanks to all for help, i e-mailed the embassey for any help they could give and apparently I cannot amend my report/statement except in person.  As I won't be over again for possibly 12months not alot I can do.  :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf